ADVERTISEMENT

Who ya got

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
If the Hall has any dreams of Dancing this game is a must.

The Pirates are clearly the better team, but coming off two emotional victories and playing their 3rd game in 6 days might be the equalizer. Although Georgetown is playing their 3rd game in 7 days, albeit all at home.

Looking for a closer game than expected.

Seton Hall 71

Georgetown 68

Reactions: silkcitypirate
I think we get a big lift from our bench players who are looking at this game as an opportunity. 20 plus points from our bench, Dawes and Wusu come up big to lead us to an 11 point victory 75-64.

I know everyone will now pick SHU but it is very tough to win on the road in the BE. Just ask Marquette and UConn! Their fans expected wins and guess what the underdog won. While GTown is not a very good team this can be an upset if the cold shooting comes back for the Hall. Gtown 66 SHU 62.

I am very nervous. I hate these games where nothing good comes from them (like games against DePaul). We absolutely have to win this game. The game is 6:30 start so there will be no one there. Team will need to bring the energy. Pirates 74-68.

Don't have a good feeling about this one, has all the makings of a letdown game. Early weeknight tip on the road after two big wins.

But Seton Hall is the better team and should win.

SH 67
GT 63

Reactions: Piratz
Seton Hall 90
Georgetown 60

The Hoyas won't know what hit them. We get to the rim at will, hit more 3's than usual, and get great production from the bench. Continued defensive intensity.

But we must guard the perimeter. The Hoyas like to hoist 3's. We cannot let them get hot from there.

Last edited:
Similar to last year. Both in the 20’s at half but SHU’s talent pulls away in the 2nd.

71-62 pirates.

Was going to lay the 6 but only had to give 5 --no excuses both Teams playing 3 in a week--Hall 74-64

Surprised the line is rising --Hall favored by 7 may go to 7.5 by Gametime

Last edited:
The more I think about this game, the worse I feel. Just feels like a classic letdown spot on the road against an opponent coming off a confidence boosting win. I also fear some of our bad traits will resurface (3 pt D in particular).

Have to change my pick, unfortunately.

GT 70
SH 66

• Wow
Reactions: silkcitypirate
This game is all about the maturity of Seton Hall. If the core guys play even a decent game, then they should prevail. Gtown may have an advantage in bench scoring and that could be problematic. Also, its Cooley at the helm and he knows how to motivate. The Hall needs to approach like they are playing Providence and not Gtown. I'd like to see Richmond keep the ball moving instead of slowing it down. Have a big assist night and feed Davis and Bediako.

Seton Hall 69
Gtown 65

All road games in the BE are tough, don't care who we are playing. This is an interesting spot, I hope Coach Sha can keep the guys focused and intense but I think there will be some type of letdown.

Gt - 72
SHU - 65

Hope I'm wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT