ADVERTISEMENT

Who ya got

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
Only the margin will be in question.

Do the Pirates play with the emotion needed to blow out DePaul or will they, after playing a big game against Nova, just play well enough to win comfortably.

Probably somewhere in between.

SHU 85
DePaul 63

Only the margin will be in question.

Do the Pirates play with the emotion needed to blow out DePaul or will they, after playing a big game against Nova, just play well enough to win comfortably.

Probably somewhere in between.

SHU 85
DePaul 63
Spread is 22, vegas loves you huh @Halldan1 ?

I think Seton hall -22 is a tad too rich, I see it like 70-51 or so

Nice send off to the Big East Tournament
The Hall 88 DePaul 67

Never love DePaul as the last game … we’ve had it before where we win and we are in. Way back, and then few years ago… think we dropped both? This DePaul team doesn’t even compare though to those DePaul teams that may have knocked us out.

89-62 Seton Hall. Pack the rock, last time we can till November!

Everyone is acting like this is an automatic win. Not so fast folks. The game is NOT won on paper. It has to be played and the guys have to play well even against DePaul who will be loose and looking to knock SHU off. Yes it could be a blowout win and it could easily be a last second shot loss. While I hope they win and want them to let me be in the minority and predict (hopefully wrong) a big upset.

DePaul 68 SHU 66.

Yes, Seton Hall basketball never makes anything easy .
I never hoped someone would be so wrong as shu67.

Never love DePaul as the last game … we’ve had it before where we win and we are in. Way back, and then few years ago… think we dropped both? This DePaul team doesn’t even compare though to those DePaul teams that may have knocked us out.

89-62 Seton Hall. Pack the rock, last time we can till November!
No Billy Garrett Jr this time who had extra reason to circle our games

23 pt favorites!!! holy hell.

imo we shouldn't focus on the 3pt this game. just an opportunity to tank metrics more ( lower fg%, longer rebounds for runouts , etc)

cant have the guys get comfortable and hoist shots like that. just pummel them the normal way

Everyone is acting like this is an automatic win. Not so fast folks. The game is NOT won on paper. It has to be played and the guys have to play well even against DePaul who will be loose and looking to knock SHU off. Yes it could be a blowout win and it could easily be a last second shot loss. While I hope they win and want them to let me be in the minority and predict (hopefully wrong) a big upset.

DePaul 68 SHU 66.
So, I agree with you that the team better be ready and focused. I would not assume a 25 point win ever. Too many things can happen. I believe teams like this pick you off when the atmosphere is flat and the team goes,through the motions I don't expect that to be the case tonight.

depaul has played foil to us before.

I think we win tonight, but my feeling is the margin of victory will be closer(and less comfortable) than most are predicting. Just my take, but I do not foresee us coasting to an easy victory. My guess is there will be some frustrating play and some tenser moments than we would like.

depaul might be historically bad, but they are not going to just roll over for us. Other than pride, ruining our(and whoever they play in the BET) resume is all they’ve got left. I wouldn’t underestimate that. Also, they often seem to give us more difficulty than they should.

Overall though, we’re too much for them. We won’t be denied. It may get ugly though….

depaul has played foil to us before.

I think we win tonight, but my feeling is the margin of victory will be closer(and less comfortable) than most are predicting. Just my take, but I do not foresee us coasting to an easy victory. My guess is there will be some frustrating play and some tenser moments than we would like.

depaul might be historically bad, but they are not going to just roll over for us. Other than pride, ruining our(and whoever they play in the BET) resume is all they’ve got left. I wouldn’t underestimate that. Also, they often seem to give us more difficulty than they should.

Overall though, we’re too much for them. We won’t be denied. It may get ugly though….
Have you seen their road results?

At Redds across from Pru… very quiet in here. Not raining that hard. Come on out.

Have you seen their road results?
They’re bad. Really bad. I don’t question that. I just don’t feel it’s going to be this easy, comfortable experience that some might be inclined to think it will be. That’s all. Hopefully I’m wrong, and I think we’ll win either way. I don’t want to be too negative but I also don’t underestimate how we can make something that should be easy and turn it into a close game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT