ADVERTISEMENT

Who ya got

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
I cannot see any scenario where the Pirates pull this out. My hope is just to be competitive. Heath will help but even healthy this is not a winnable game.

UConn 80
Seton Hall 64

Reactions: shu67
I agree. Unless all 5 starters bring their "A" game and WUSU takes and makes 3 pointers along with Davis and Dawes then the drives to the hoop to score inside might work against UConn and Klingan. Also UConn has to struggle to make 3's.

So not impossible but it is improbable.

UConn 90 SHU 70.

I actually think we match up better with UCONN than Creighton. While i don't expect us to win, I am hoping that at halftime i don't shut the tv off and walk the dogs. UCONN 78-68

Reactions: SOpirate and Piratz
Gut check time. Kadary continues to shine against Connecticut and the
Hall shocks the world with a 79 to 77 upset.

Reactions: Piratz
Kadary is the Voodoo doll in UConn’s side. Everyone else needs to bring their A game. 9 times out of 10 we lose this one. This is the 10th time. SHU74-UConn73

Reactions: LBP43
I was going to bet with my head and not my heart, for a change...
But what's good for Prof Ed and Turiddu, is good enough for me.
The Hall by 1...77-76
add ironlung75 to it.

Reactions: LBP43
A blowout loss, health concerns and everyone saying we will get destroyed tomorrow and no one is giving us a chance. This is exactly the type of game that Sha has them rise to the occasion for and shock everyone. If our first 7 players are completely healthy I think this is our surprise game and we win 69-67

If we have 2 starters either out or should be out then as crazy as it sounds I sit and keep the starters home as “illness scratches” play with the reserves and walk ons and lose by 30 plus with everyone including the committee understanding what happened, while getting healthy for Nova. It sure beats losing by 30 with your starters.

Uconn 80
Hall 67

Love to see Hall play like they did in the home win.
Kadary gets up for prime time and not only do we have Uconn, we also have national tv.
Obviously would love to see my predicted score reversed!!

I feel better going into this game then I did with creighton
I think we give uconn all they can handle but lose by 8 . 75-67

UConn -14.5 ouch. Richmond and Dawes will have to put up big numbers in this one. The SHU bench have been struggling on the road. If the Hall win they are in. Most important start elevating the focus for Villanova. The Hall needs to be competitive at minimum.

UConn 78
Seton Hall 70

UConn -14.5 ouch. Richmond and Dawes will have to put up big numbers in this one. The SHU bench have been struggling on the road. If the Hall win they are in. Most important start elevating the focus for Villanova. The Hall needs to be competitive at minimum.

UConn 78
Seton Hall 70

If it happened, it would be the biggest upset of the season in the Big East by point spread. Five biggest spread upsets to date:

Butler (+11.5) over Marquette
Butler (+10) over Creighton
Villanova (+9.5) over Creighton
Seton Hall (+8) over Connecticut
Seton Hall (+6.5) over St. John's

Hoping we keep this one respectable at least.

UConn 76
SHU 63

UConn has a lot of pressure on them in this one. A chance to clinch their first BE title in 2 decades, and the only chance they’ll get in front of their home crowd. They’ll also be out for revenge against us which will lead to them forcing the issue at times.

I think all of this plus the scrappiness of our guys allows SHU to keep it closer than many expect, but UConn ultimately prevails.

UConn - 68
SHU - 59

Last edited:
UConn 84
Hall 62

Hall gets taxed this time of year. Seen it too many times recently.

14.5? geez. thats the kind of spread you never bet on because if a team is losing that bad, garbage points with scrubs decides if you win or lose. i could easily see shu losing by 15 though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT