ADVERTISEMENT

Who ya got

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
Both teams coming off an 11 day holiday break might lead to a rusty first 10 minutes. That should help keep it close for the Hall and then the key is to stay in the game late and hope to put the pressure down the stretch on the Friars

Can the Hall do it? I say to a degree yes. But they won't finish the job.

Providence 72
Seton Hall 68

Will be the largest spread that we have seen at PC in quite some time (5.5-6.5)

We’re going to struggle mightily on the road this year. As evidenced by Xavier.

Prov - 78
SHU - 67

Hall 68 Friars 65.

This is all heart and heavily weighted by the fact that I'll attending the game. About the same ride for me to Providence that is to the Rock.

Added advantage is late lunch tomorrow on Federal Hill and lunch at the Matunuck Oyster Bar in RI on the way back on Thursday. Staying in Providence is a far sight better than Newark.

I expect both teams to be very rusty and so not a high scoring contest. I also think it will be very close and decided on a last second shot or go into OT.

My pick SHU 65 Prov 64.

Reactions: Pirate Russ
This is a great opportunity to steal a quad 1 win. I believe I read that Providence has just 3 home losses in the last 3 years, Seton Hall happens to be two of them.

Providence only goes 8 deep and with a week+ off stamina shouldn't be an issue for our guys. Stamina was killer for us against Xavier, and a couple other losses.

I like our chances.

Reactions: halltheway
Providence: 82
Seton Hall: 65

Providence will lead by 20 or more points at least 10 minutes of the game.

Question is who has their career game against us tonight. Devin Carter?
Hall finds a way 71-68
Every game for Carter this year seems to be a "career" game. He was a good player last season and heckuva defender. But he seems to have elevated his offensive game to another level to compliment Hopkins who is an upper-shelf BE player.

Heart says yes, but head says Providence in a competitive game.

Providence 72
Seton Hall 68

Lot of Hall backing on the latter end of this post-Great call, guys! Let's do it again vs Marq on Sat

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT