ADVERTISEMENT

Who ya got

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
Dr. Jekyll or Mr. Hyde?

Jekyll will beat Xavier. Hyde will not.

This is a tough road game because of the quick turnaround. But I will go with the slight upset with the hope that the lack of preparation doesn't come home to roost.

SHU 70
Xavier 68

Reactions: LBP43
On the road vs. a desperate team, plus UConn hangover isn't a great combination.

Xavier 71
Seton Hall 64

This is an important swing game for many reasons and I don't think Xavier is any good with what they're running out there right now. But I'm going to have to see more of what we did Wednesday night consistently before I think we can go on the road against teams around our level and win.

Xavier, 68-63

You won't catch them sleeping, the way you did Connecticut, but I have to think if you play the same aggressive defense you are a very tough out for anyone. I'd look for Xavier to play a tight zone and dare you to shoot outside the arc.

Reactions: The Crows Nest
Confidence can be contagious. Get out of Cincinnati b4 Christmas Eve with a Win.
Bring another present to Newark. 77-71 Pirates

Hoping to hear after the last 2 games, these guys got some renewed swag, renewed energy and renewed life as team. Going to practice is fun. Putting in the hard work is fun. Leading to the result.

Seton Hall 78
Xavier 64.

Reactions: SHallguy2 and LBP43
Seton Hall knocks down 3’s and drives to the basket, 79 - 61. Still feeling it, defense drives X nuts, fans boo we come home with the W.

Reactions: LBP43
hard to imagine Sean Miller letting his team totally sheet the bed.

US 65

This is an important game for several reasons, mostly for the momentum factor. Coming off a huge win, over a ranked team, this is an opportunity to potentially turn a down season into a major winner. Let's face it, we are not a top 10 or 20 team but we can make a bit of noise and have some fun in the process. Maybe in the next few years, the Hall can pull a rabbit out of the hat, and be a major player, but until then--lets hope this team can kick Xavier's ass tomorrow!!

Dr. Jekyll or Mr. Hyde?

Jekyll will beat Xavier. Hyde will not.

This is a tough road game because of the quick turnaround. But I will go with the slight upset with the hope that the lack of preparation doesn't come home to roost.

SHU 70
Xavier 68
Dan must be very confident. He typically picks us to win by 1....lol

I just can't see us being 2-0. I really thought we could end up 1-5 in this opening 6 games. I hope i am wrong. Xavier 72-68

We could really use one of the next two. We usually play better at Xavier than Providence or so it seems. The bench contribution could make the difference today. We probably need to see one more strong effort in a row to have confidence moving forward. Hopefully, it happens today. Tough call:

Seton Hall 70
Xavier 67

I think the good shooting continues ( slumps last a few games and hopefully the reverse is true. ) I just think we are better, JB really is surprising me.

Clamp D again, and its a win. - 79- 74

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT