ADVERTISEMENT

Georgetown game thread

Pick your poison on this team. Rhoddy missed ft and dropped pass, but take the 18 TO, 5-29 from 3, TO by your pg. WE fall down the BE standings. This is what the season was expected to be. Just feel bad for Myles

I still cant get over MP not being in on the steal did he really need a 37 second break. Correct me if im wrong but he didnt have 4 fouls

Was NOT Rhos fault we lost. We knew how important this game was. It shouldve never been this close. We never have a decent lead we can hold on to. Had a week off

Reactions: silkcitypirate
Rhoden is a scholarship player and should at least make 1 of 2 foul shots, that pass from Powell WIDE OPEN in the paint for an easy 2 is textbook and he fumbled , no wonder he wasnt a football player

The boys battled hard, you can only put but so much blame on them. Myles did everything he could, he made plays to get us into over time not once but twice. They worked hard, I think this disappointing season falls on Willard. Even the commentators made it known that we literally have no offense, no set plays to get Myles Cale open, no hi low for sandro/nzei. He didn't even bring in Ro to stop Govan after seeing him abuse Sandro during overtime. Myles Powell and our fan base deserve better from Willard and his staff. This team is too talented to have been put in this position.

Props to Rhoden, he took some major steps in his development. I also would not be surprised to see Nelson/Brodie/TT transfer. Willard is basically telling Nelson you are below a walk on in Shavar. Brodie actually can play down low, but will probably never get an opportunity to play(our depth chart is full of forwards) and I just don't think TT will every play within our offense.

Biggest thing is playing this badly into March is unfathomable. Same thing over and over again with the turnovers. And plenty of players can't catch the ball or fumble it. And when your PG plays like he did tonight it is amazing we were still in the game. Lousy basketball by both teams.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT