ADVERTISEMENT

Georgetown game thread

I feel bad for Myles. He's trying to carry this team. His forces are a sign he can't trust anybody else

that last rebound was just a bad bounce to them not our teams fault
Iron it isn’t a bad bounce. The guards very often watch the ball come off and don’t come to the ball. Anytime the rebounder gets the ball at the free throw line, an opposing team’s guard should NEVER get the ball.

KW runs everything thru Myles! Everyone else standing around watching him scared to make a play. Even if he is the best scorer on the team a good coach needs to make plays for other players. My God Everything goes thru him. Slapping the court. Doesn't that happen when you have a comfortable lead?

Just a very bad game. Again.

The Govan travel and step our of founds by the White guy before the 3 notwithstanding, I can’t remember an assist by our team in the second half.

Other than the Powell to Mike

We had a chance to hold for the last shot and win... and McKnight drives out of control and shoots with 10!! Seconds left

Can’t go offense for defense there when we don’t have any timeouts. Best case the defense works and we have no chance to get Powell back in the game? That’s how it played out and still doesn’t make much sense to me.

We had a chance to hold for the last shot and win... and McKnight drives out of control and shoots with 10!! Seconds left
You wanted to hold for a shot with no Powell? I will definitely criticize Willard for not having Powell out there. No timeout, what if you get the steal? Oh, you did!

Reactions: its haLL baLL
Always thought Wenzel was decent. In the Jim Spanarkel no cutesy back and forth with the other guy.

1 sec on the clock?? how the f does that help us when they screwed up

What a game. But if we are among the last four in, there are too many teams in the tournament.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT