ADVERTISEMENT

Georgetown game thread

PBP man is so out of it he just said SHU had subbed in Taurean for the first time in the game. He played a full 3.5 minutes in the first half, took multiple shots and got a few rebounds. Amazing.

Hall down 3 under 12 minutes. This is a tough get if we can’t play better on offense.

Announcers are bad. How could he forget that first half three. The good news is we are only down 5. Plenty of time.

Are these refs complete morons? How hard is it to watch if Georgetown player is out of bounds??? Malinowski was out of bounds before that 3!! COME ON

Are these refs complete morons? How hard is it to watch if Georgetown player is out of bounds??? Malinowski was out of bounds before that 3!! COME ON
only our players feet seem to get caught stepping on the line it seems

Bob Wenzel has been painfully accurate as a commentator tonight.

I will reply to my post and say that minutiae are forgivable but diagnosis of the team operation is another matter. He is pointing out rather unpleasant failings.

Oh I am sitting placidly. Taking it all in.

Reactions: Jerry1992
He played poorly earlier but the Sandro rebound and-one feels like a momentum changer. We'll see.

Reactions: catholicman
Love the intensity, Q slapping the court then Akinjo. Hope we get the last slap!!

man if Q made that 3 we go up 7 such a swing too but good drive here we go again..........

Hall leads 55-53 under 4 minutes. Hall players are fighting their tails off right now.

This is why you play tough teams in the OOC.

We shoot two free throws the rest of the way.

Huge 2 free throws by Mamu on a one-and-one. When does that ever happen?

Q, don't loudly slap the opponent's floor and then get dusted for a layup...

Get the ball to Powell. Can we call a play for the guy pleaseee. He’s taking contested shots all night

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT