ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville Game Thread

Did klaz sell his tickets ha
haha guys idk when you been going to games but from 1999-2004 I was in the front row of the student section goin nuts im sure some of u seen me, i love them i just hate bad swings... Good Job

It's nice not having to argue about calling a timeout in the last 12 seconds! Lol

Why call a time out and give L-ville a time out they didn't have to set up their D? Trust the seniors.

I was totally OK with it, just remembered Willard did the same thing vs URI, liked it then and I liked it today. I remember a bunch of people were complaining.

haha guys idk when you been going to games but from 1999-2004 I was in the front row of the student section goin nuts im sure some of u seen me, i love them i just hate bad swings... Good Job

All good !! It's obvious you have passion. Go Pirates !!

Reactions: SHUMA04
Great fun. I expected loss at ten minutes but they hung tough. Really difficult to win on road versus quality team.

What a fantastic win and experience.

Louisville had one nearly 60 out of conference games at home in a row.

I was totally OK with it, just remembered Willard did the same thing vs URI, liked it then and I liked it today. I remember a bunch of people were complaining.

The difference, and why I too thought we should have taken the TO against URI and agree that we didn’t have to tonight, was our composure level. I thought we were out of wack all night against URI and needed the timeout as such to formulate a plan. And even though we were sloppy as hell a lot of tonight’s game, we were never rattled, so just going right at Louisville there made sense.

Also a big difference in the amount of time remaining.

Also being tied compared to being down a point is a big difference.

Reactions: Pirata
Tremendous win but I was screaming at the TV when I saw we left the kid open for the wide open 3 at the buzzer. Khadeen and Powell were both in position but they both went to the corner to cover Nwora. Our great night could have been ruined in that moment. Have to communicate better there.

Another great game for Desi but I really have say that Ish won this game for us (and many others). We will miss him bigtime next season, not that I want to look ahead as I am enjoying this season. He doesn't fill up the stat sheet or get the headlines, but he is such a valuable player....not too many like him.

Reactions: TheBluePirate
Yep.
Another great game for Desi but I really have say that Ish won this game for us (and many others). We will miss him bigtime next season, not that I want to look ahead as I am enjoying this season. He doesn't fill up the stat sheet or get the headlines, but he is such a valuable player....not too many like him.

Amen

Yeah he did and they struggled, But he's done that a lot this season, although not as much lately.

Tremendous win but I was screaming at the TV when I saw we left the kid open for the wide open 3 at the buzzer. Khadeen and Powell were both in position but they both went to the corner to cover Nwora. Our great night could have been ruined in that moment. Have to communicate better there.
I agree but I was worried about fouling the pt shooter .

Huh trust your seniors and let them run your offense instead of calling TO is wrong?
I was wrong, I misinterpreted the post. When I lstened to my DVR, I heard what he said and I totally agree. Man, I'm getting too amped up by these last two games. Have to slow down LOL!

Agree but Khadeen did make a late move toward the shooter to put a little pressure on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT