ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville Game Thread

Surprised Willard took timeout there after make with next ball being dead ball, but he obviously decided he had to tell the guys how to handle King before he hits another three. Good decision

I though we could win but so many things are against us. But here is the thing. This is an awesome game to learn from when it is tournament time. So I am okay with the loss. That has not yet happened. But I am accepting a loss with 10 minutes left.

we are so lucky to only be down 3. is this the best we have offensively? guys standing around, no ball movement, same 2-3 plays every time down. we are so predictable!!!!!!

Don't understand the Willard comments today.

The crowd and officiating are making a very hostile environment against a very talented and athletic team full of 5 star recruits. The very best (Adidas) money can buy.

If Pitino were coaching this team we would be blown out by 20 or more.

You are both idiots. Great calls out of TOs. KC and Powell having a very hard time with their length and not defending. Louisville is very athletic and long. In Louisville. Willard is coaching his ass off.
8 year coach against interim coach...really and you don't have to be bad about it

Calm, intense Desi is something else. It can be exciting when he gets hyped after an awesome sequence but he's at his best when he channels a Kevin Durant businesslike assassin style

Reactions: SHUMA04
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT