ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville Game Thread

Mamu has to learn to be strong with the damn ball. And Desi and Powell can’t let their guard down. Very sloppy.

We're missing layups and free throws, but our guys are legit getting thrown to the ground and the refs are doing nothing to discourage Louisville from stopping

im so short mamnu hes a liablilty all season yet posters continue to sing his praises how do you air ball a layup??

Reactions: IronKaz1
Glad to see Carrington hit a shot. We need Khadeen and Powell to play better in the second half. Our young guys look bad so far playing in a hostile environment. Mamu and Cale have to grow up quick. I’m hoping in the second half. And hit the damn free throws!!

Reactions: IronKaz1
Hard to blame officiating when you can't hit free throws and layups. Goaltending was bad though. Anyway, they are up. Got to player much better in second half to win this game.

guys a BIG man, hes athletic as hell too, hes not some un-coordinated tall guy, but when players drive on him he doesnt block he fouls and on offense gets too nervous, hes young still but needs to get his composure

Reactions: newshu1
A dangerous and very dirty Louisville team. Targeting the head? It happened twice and the refs didn't bother to check the video the first time. What's worse is that Willard did not demand they check. And he was way too calm after the second time.

Must beat them. Go Pirates!

Cale hasn't hurt us he just hasn't done much either today kind of just running around , somebody needs to step up not named Rodriguez, Angel's been off, maybe KC or MP will get it done

Powell needs to step it up in the second half. Poor first half from him.

This game was going to turn into a grinder because of the physicality of each team. I think we should be up more and were the better team in the first half. I think we'll play a good 2H.

Angel is the key in second half. Has to step up. He is getting good looks at the hoop down low. Let's go!

Powell needs to step it up in the second half. Poor first half from him.
He's taking Hazell shots without the results. With Willard still playing him my belief is he hits them regularly in practice.

Pirates56 I didnt mean that I mean when he goes up have some aggression on defense too he doesnt use his size yet, hell learn but i think he has so much more potential

No the Louisville player grabbed the rim.
I just rewound my DVR and the call was offensive goaltending and they never added the two points. It was 13-7 and Powell layup the Louisville player slapped the rim and the official pointed to the scorers tabled and his hand motion was score the goal. Just because Ish grabbed the rebound and dunked it, they may have thought Offensive goal tending, that wasn’t the call.

I just rewound my DVR and the call was offensive goaltending and they never added the two points. It was 13-7 and Powell layup the Louisville player slapped the rim and the official pointed to the scorers tabled and his hand motion was score the goal. Just because Ish grabbed the rebound and dunked it, they may have thought Offensive goal tending, that wasn’t the call.

if thats so the coaching staff should know this not just us fans

Reactions: Bluebeard
FT shooting may be our undoing in this. Should be up by comfortable margin.

Still a game we can win. Didn't play nearly our best. Look for tighter rotation in 2nd half.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT