ADVERTISEMENT

MICHIGAN GAME THREAD

I respect the effort were giving but we may be a very soft team this season. Were getting owned on the boards and refuse to challenge inside.

Michigan has much better ball movement and gets quality shots. We are hanging around but shot selection and passing is poor. Rebounding better in second half though. Game far from over. Just need better execution in last 12 minutes to have a chance.
Jackson playing well --turn up the pressure Cmon Pirates

Reactions: Jerry1992
4 years at lowly usf?

we need some post play.
Do I need to make a list of kids who played at mid majors that went on to become huge players in power conferences later in their careers? Do you follow college basketball?

• Haha
Reactions: shupat08
I'm being a little more critical than usual, just want this one real bad, LOL. Excellent effort so far.

Turn up the defensive intensity!! We can do this !! Keep Richmond on the bench ! Let Harris and Aiken do their thing!! We need to hit some shots and keep going to the basket!!

Nice ATO. Now stop settling for jacking threes and take it to the damn hole.

geez. everyone gives me shit but am i really that wrong? nothing inside the arc. richmond vastly overrated. yetna a farce as a "big man"

our depth evaporating as usual.

the one guy i pegged jackson is keeping it close.

caveat, pushing uncle hector status

Tough crowd on here tonight. First road game of the year against a top 5 team and we're in it. We aren't playing perfectly, but it's pretty darn good.

Reactions: hallstorm
Jackson playing well because he is 6-9 player that can put the ball on the floor, get to the rim and shoot. Top 60 guy.

Tough crowd on here tonight. First road game of the year against a top 5 team and we're in it. We aren't playing perfectly, but it's pretty darn good.
perfectly? weve shot 26 fing 3s and made 7 of them....

Brooks has killed us all game. Poor job defensively on him on a night where the defense has been good overall.

rhoden had the wide open top of the key look. alpha dogs hit that. shot they wanted.

hopefully he gets another chance

Reactions: TomWall
geez. everyone gives me shit but am i really that wrong? nothing inside the arc. richmond vastly overrated. yetna a farce as a "big man"

our depth evaporating as usual.

the one guy i pegged jackson is keeping it close.

caveat, pushing uncle hector status
The one guy you pegged as being good. You should be a scout for the Nets..

Rhoden missed the 3 but it was an open look because of the quick ball rotation. Continue that, we have guys who can knock those shots down. Make it easier

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT