ADVERTISEMENT

25% of Americans will not take COVID Vaccine

@Merge The Garden State has reported over 4,000 new cases today and hospitalizations are up the 4th straight day. Murphy also confirmed hospitals are preparing for a new wave. I noted this a couple days ago. You told me this wasn't going to happen. I have been predicting this for weeks. Are you happy with these numbers? You still think the garden state is making progress?

Will merge be posting here after labor day?

Will merge be posting here after labor day?

I do not think so. Murphy will still have his mask EO in effect and will require mask wearing in schools. The deal was if we are back to complete normal I will stop posting. If we are not back to complete normal, merge will stop posting. For some reason, @Merge thinks we won't be wearing masks in September.

I do not think so. Murphy will still have his mask EO in effect and will require mask wearing in schools. The deal was if we are back to complete normal I will stop posting. If we are not back to complete normal, merge will stop posting. For some reason, @Merge thinks we won't be wearing masks in September.
Murphy is not doing a good job

who are these people that vote for him? Where do the votes come from?

I know maybe 3 people who like his policies and one is staff!

Saw one of our former governors last night....made me think of Murphy ....maybe that’s the issues. Plus all we hear about is President Biden a/k/a sleepy Joe a/k/a FDR. State politics is more of the same old so people just ignore the issues. Thankfully big cities in NJ are flourishing lol

Reactions: shufan1993
Murphy is not doing a good job

who are these people that vote for him? Where do the votes come from?

I know maybe 3 people who like his policies and one is staff!

Saw one of our former governors last night....made me think of Murphy ....maybe that’s the issues. Plus all we hear about is President Biden a/k/a sleepy Joe a/k/a FDR. State politics is more of the same old so people just ignore the issues. Thankfully big cities in NJ are flourishing lol

JACK 2021!

Dr. Debbie Birx is now saying "Hundreds of Thousands of lives" could have been saved after the first wave if mitigation efforts were universal in states. My follow up to ms Birx, why didn't you and Dr. Tony do a better job then?

@Merge you told me cases and hospitalizations were supposed to go down. That is not the case. Ms Judy said will probably go over 4000 tomorrow and they expect cases to continue to rise. Didn't you tell me their wouldn't be another surge?

The latest from Kurt. It looks like we are making tremendous progress! @Merge still above 2k hospitalizations? 3k PCR cases?

This will be the future of concerts as someone said on this video. People on this board didn't want to listen to me when I said we will be wearing masks for the rest of our lives. But sadly this will be the truth.

The CDC director has now said the United States is officially "Impending Doom". She now fully expects a nation wide surge in cases and hospitalizations. I have been telling the board this for weeks. The auditor @Merge ensured me that this would not happen. However it appears I am correct again. Not good. Not good at all.

Last edited:
The CDC director has now said the United States is officially "Impending Doom". She now fully expects a nation wide surge in cases and hospitalizations. I have been telling the board this for weeks. The auditor @Merge ensured me that this would not happen. However it appears I am correct again. Not good. Not good at all.

Seems like an emotional statement by her not fact based. Doesn’t seem to grasp our vaccination levels compared to the purported models of covid handling Europe lol

Reactions: shu09
Seems like an emotional statement by her not fact based. Doesn’t seem to grasp our vaccination levels compared to the purported models of covid handling Europe lol

You must have not watched the full statement. She is an expert and has analyzed the vaccination rates in the US. She said even with vaccines we are heading in the same direction as UK, France, Italy, etc. I warned this board weeks ago of this. But people didn't want to listen.

You must have not watched the full statement. She is an expert and has analyzed the vaccination rates in the US. She said even with vaccines we are heading in the same direction as UK, France, Italy, etc. I warned this board weeks ago of this. But people didn't want to listen.
Do I think that pols will continue to try to create and in some instances create fear? Yes. Do I think it’s warranted or appropriate? No.
I never said your prediction is correct or incorrect.

Do I think that pols will continue to try to create and in some instances create fear? Yes. Do I think it’s warranted or appropriate? No.
I never said your prediction is correct or incorrect.

Merge said a surge wouldn't happen in late March.

I said a surge would happen. Look at what the data is showing us now. It appears I am correct.

@Merge said we will be in the Prudential center next fall/winter without masks. This epidemiologist disagrees. Ali notes there will be another surge next winter. Ali wants states to keep mask mandates until winter of 2022 at least. We will be wearing masks for the rest of our lives!

Governor Murphy and Ms Judy presented very interesting data today. They showed nj covid hospitalizations have increased 28% over the last 2 weeks. @Merge Told us a spike in hospitalizations would not happen again. However I did predict this. More younger people are getting hospitalized in NJ. Does this mean the variants are more harmful than thought?

The worst case scenario shows this wave peaking in May. We are doing fantastic job stopping this pandemic!

Shows just how incompetent Judy is. This is a seasonal virus. The models they released today are complete garbage, especially with increased vaccinations happening every day.

I actually agree with Murphy who said this summer will look a whole lot more normal just yesterday: https://www.nj.com/coronavirus/2021...l-summer-in-nj-despite-covid-murphy-says.html

@shu09 Murphy said in that article last summer looked "reasonably normal". Huh? You know Governor Murphy is talking about his definition of normal, correct? Not the normal before this pandemic.

So you agree with the governor?

The point I am trying to make is the 3rd wave has officially started and people on this board told me this wouldn't. Happen. @Merge @shu09 I was right and you guys were wrong. Unfortunately the vaccines will not end this pandemic. We are still in the long haul. This summer will be a bad summer with new variants as ms Judy said today.

@shu09 What do you think Governor Murphy means by a normal summer? Is it a mask mandate with 50% capacity indoors. Please explain what you agree with. Thank you!

Funny, sounds just like you. Now you're a troll and a liar, Pantalones.
When the numbers drop like a stone in April and May, will you disappear once again?

Again I do not know what "pantalones" is.

And no. Cases are expected to continue going increasing in April as I have predicted. Aren't you the guy that said RT was decreasing? RT is still above 1 on April 1, buddy.

Now that the third wave is as (As I predicted) it truly is a race between the variants and the vaccines. If the variants are ahead, we become like how Italy and France are right now.

@Merge Per the Governor and Ms Judy we are now in the third wave. I thought you said this was not going to happen.

Appreciate the concern.
I got the vaccine and have been really sick since...
lol, nah just kidding... like I said, this is my busiest time of the year. Just swamped with work.
Good luck with tax season

and tell our napping President I want salt back because our last democrat president took it

Why do u care what idiots on this board say or don’t say (me included as an idiot)? Not that I care that much as to why you care-. I’m amused by you, pantalones. Go for a walk outside. It’s nice out.

I care because people on this board told me months ago that I would be wrong about this pandemic. If you remember last May I said at least 300,000 people were going to unfortunately lose their lives due to covid. I was told I would be wrong and that's "fear mongering". Unfortunately that number is a lot larger than I predicted. I also predicted this third wave and people would say I would be wrong about too. @Merge said "There won't be another surge"

Why do u care what idiots on this board say or don’t say (me included as an idiot)? Not that I care that much as to why you care-. I’m amused by you, pantalones. Go for a walk outside. It’s nice out.

I have not been outside since March 2020. I don't plan on going out any time soon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT