ADVERTISEMENT

25% of Americans will not take COVID Vaccine

If they're so safe why hasn't the FDA approved them? EUA is not approval.

VAERS reports for these are off the charts compared to any other vaccine commonly in use. Why is that?
On the first question, because they haven't gone through all the clinical and administrative steps required for approval. Pfizer is submitting the application this month.

On the second question, my guess from personal and professional experience is that the VAERS are "off the charts" because of fear and anxiety, largely. The booster dose creates a significant immune response (which is desired) in many people, and in truth you feel like crap for a day or two after the second vaccine. You know the VAERS is a self-reporting system, right? I could say I felt lousy the day after the vaccine, report the event, you have an incident.

Reactions: Merge
The Governor has announced vaccines will be available to the general public ages 16+ starting April 19th. @Merge Will mask EO be lifted soon? Do you think before or after memorial day?

@Merge Interesting article from NJ.com today. Doctors in NJ are raising alarm about schools in Nj fully reopening in September. They are worried about kids still spreading the disease. One doctor noted that kids should still be considered vulnerable because 7 kids still have died in NJ because of covid. These doctors say schools need to social distance and require mask wearing in September.

If this is the case, then you will not be posting on this board after Labor day. Our deal was that if we are completely back to normal I will stop posting and if we are not you will stop posting. Mask wearing and social distancing for schools in September is still not considered "back to normal".

@Merge Hospitalizations now about 2,300. I warned about this surge but you said there wouldn't be another surge in hospitalizations. What is going wrong? When will the vaccines finally save the day?

@Merge Hospitalizations now about 2,300. I warned about this surge but you said there wouldn't be another surge in hospitalizations. What is going wrong? When will the vaccines finally save the day?

When the fall surge hit, current hospitalizations increased by 300% in a month. This isn't a surge. It's just a blip on a downward trend.

When the fall surge hit, current hospitalizations increased by 300% in a month. This isn't a surge. It's just a blip on a downward trend.

Governor Murphy and Ms Judy are labeling this the third wave. Do you disagree with this label?

And FWIW, even though hospitalizations are up in Eastern PA, no one who has been admitted in the past three weeks was vaccinated. No one; so as vaccination rates improve these numbers will drop to nothing.

And FWIW, even though hospitalizations are up in Eastern PA, no one who has been admitted in the past three weeks was vaccinated. No one; so as vaccination rates improve these numbers will drop to nothing.
Please provide proof of this or the data you can point to with this information. Thank you!

Governor Murphy and Ms Judy are labeling this the third wave. Do you disagree with this label?

Don't really care to nitpick about what constitutes a wave.
Our positivity rate and hospitalizations are certainly higher than I'd hope at his point, but again we are making progress on vaccinations. Just need a little but more time there.

That will be us in the not too distant future.

It appears Murphy might be moving the goal post again. He is now saying he is worried about the fall when asked if masks mandate will be removed in the distant future. When asked if it will be removed in 2021, he said don't expect it. @Merge It thought you said July for end of mask mandate? The governor says otherwise.

After reading this tweet and the responses, it seems like majority of people will be wearing masks after this pandemic

@Merge Interesting article on cnn today. Are we heading toward a big "covid belly flop"? The author questions what would happen if the vaccines just do not decrease the number of cases. The author notes many scientists are worried might actually not reach herd immunity. Then what's next? Covid will continue to spread.

@Merge Interesting article on cnn today. Are we heading toward a big "covid belly flop"? The author questions what would happen if the vaccines just do not decrease the number of cases. The author notes many scientists are worried might actually not reach herd immunity. Then what's next? Covid will continue to spread.

That's not what that article says.

The "belly flop" is promoting a target which will work in some areas but not in others.
Virus transmission amount a suburb where 60% are vaccinated will be very different than 60% vaccinated in a city. So, you don't announce target rate that will be very effective in one area but not another. That should be obvious.

@Merge @shu09 Not good news from cnn this morning. The daily high of vaccinations is being overshadowed by the fact the more young people are starting to be hospitalized because of covid. Maybe a certain variant is becoming more harmful. @shu09 I thought you said younger people were not impacted by this horrible disease, correct? The data is beginning to say otherwise.

Hello.

Case counts plummeting in NJ over the last few days. RT now under 1 to 0.94.

Interesting that @shufan1993 will not report this.

Just got off a call with clients. Sure I am proud to present the latest data. A couple of follow up questions for @shu09:

1. When will Governor Murphy remove his EO for mandatory mask wearing in indoor settings? If you have listened to his latest press briefings, he is now saying he is worried about the fall. Why is he saying that? Is this a push to get kids vaccinated?

2. Will we be back to normal before labor day 2021? If not, @Merge will no longer be posting here. That was a part of our deal weeks ago.

If by labor day, everyone who wants a vaccine has had one and Biden is still pushing masks and there are still mask mandates everywhere I will never post on the LOTS board again. Want to make that bet?

Pg 3 of this thread.

Incorrect. Covid is classified as an infectious disease. Per the WHO, the official name is the "Coronavirus Disease" (Covid 19). See below. Thank you!

Yes I see that now. The CDC reclassified it from a novel virus to a disease.

Thank you for your polite and informative reply.

@Merge Just to confirm as well. In November 2021 You think the rock will have no capacity limits and we will not be wearing masks, correct?

@shu09 Why didn't you follow up today
Just got off a call with clients. Sure I am proud to present the latest data. A couple of follow up questions for @shu09:

1. When will Governor Murphy remove his EO for mandatory mask wearing in indoor settings? If you have listened to his latest press briefings, he is now saying he is worried about the fall. Why is he saying that? Is this a push to get kids vaccinated?

2. Will we be back to normal before labor day 2021? If not, @Merge will no longer be posting here. That was a part of our deal weeks ago.

@shu09 Why didn't you follow up with today's numbers? Also I did have a couple follow up questions yesterday. What are your thoughts? Hospitalizations and cases going in the wrong direction today. Hospitalizations continue to see more young people.

Reactions: donnie_baseball
Hospitalizations always increase on Tuesday. Nothing new if you've been paying attention.

Thanks for the anecdote. Have these doctors you know said anything about the Janssen vaccine? From what I can tell, reports of nasty side effects are far less with this one and it's only one shot. If I choose to get a shot, this would likely be the one I'd get. I'm not going anywhere near the mRNA stuff.
This didn't age well. What reports are you getting? Are the reports now saying something different?

This didn't age well. What reports are you getting? Are the reports now saying something different?

CDC VAERS. The suspension is getting all the publicity but reports of adverse events with that vaccine pale in comparison to Moderna and Pfizer.

I couldn't care less about what "ages well" or not on a message board. I care about getting answers so I can make an educated decision.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT