ADVERTISEMENT

Bad Shape Going Into the Winter

shufan1993

All American
Gold Member
Apr 24, 2017
Hello All- I did warn this board that the second wave of the virus will be worse than the first in this country. And it appears we are heading toward a very brutal winter. Covid-19 deaths reached a 6 month high. For a pandemic that is heading toward winter that is not a good sign at all.

Last edited:
I would also highly advise members of this board to be safe this Thanksgiving. I know the next couple Thanksgivings will be different.

So sounds like you have validation issues

How? Can you please admit I have been right? Crazy to think people will think this pandemic will be any done soon. We will still be in the same spot we are now summer 2021. I don't see any improvement until 2022 or 2023 at the earliest.

This guy wants some kind of recognition from five guys on an SHU message board. Amazing.

This guy wants some kind of recognition from five guys on an SHU message board. Amazing.

Look at the quote from the governor today. "The next two or three months are gonna be brutal, in New Jersey and this country". Not good. Not good at all. I just remember all of the nonsense from people on this board calling this virus a "political hoax" / "a hyped virus". I have been right!

Look at the quote from the governor today. "The next two or three months are gonna be brutal, in New Jersey and this country". Not good. Not good at all. I just remember all of the nonsense from people on this board calling this virus a "political hoax" / "a hyped virus". I have been right!

Can you stop congratulating yourself? Fauci and every respected Doctor said there would be a second wave in the fall and winter of 2020. Besides a couple of posters on this board, I think everyone believed Fauci. Quite frankly, the prediction that you made that me and others criticized you was that we would be wearing masks forever or years.

Can you stop congratulating yourself? Fauci and every respected Doctor said there would be a second wave in the fall and winter of 2020. Besides a couple of posters on this board, I think everyone believed Fauci. Quite frankly, the prediction that you made that me and others criticized you was that we would be wearing masks forever or years.

^And that will be true too. Expect the CDC to come out with guidance over the next several months saying that mask wearing prevents common respiratory illness and the CDC will now recommend masks anytime people go into public indoor places. It will be for the "Public Good". The great Dr. Fauci will recommend this as well. People will continue to listen to this because they trust the CDC and Dr. Fauci.

Reactions: MikeFan1
I am posting these articles because I was told months ago on this board that I was an "Idiot" for warning about the second wave of the virus. I was also told the second wave will never happen even though I was warning the second wave will be worse than the first. And look at who is right now?
Most of the middle states are getting a first wave, not a second. We don’t know if this is a second wave. testing capabilities are FAR different. Feel free to be doom and gloom or spike a football for “told ya so” (when u scientifically can’t prove it) or whatever. I don’t think the earth is falling but SINCE ITS FLU SEASON and the virus is serious as I’ve stated before I will continue to try to do what’s best for my family. I hope the government media don’t get in the way.

Let’s see, you started a thread with 15 posts (plus this one). Ten if them are yours! So you’re talking to like three other guys. LOL. Give it a rest.

Reactions: Hallsome
Most of the middle states are getting a first wave, not a second. We don’t know if this is a second wave. testing capabilities are FAR different. Feel free to be doom and gloom or spike a football for “told ya so” (when u scientifically can’t prove it) or whatever. I don’t think the earth is falling but SINCE ITS FLU SEASON and the virus is serious as I’ve stated before I will continue to try to do what’s best for my family. I hope the government media don’t get in the way.

I will do what's best for my family as well. That's why I have sheltered in place since March 15 and will continue too probably well into 2021.

Reactions: Hallsome

We don't know this is a second wave in NJ? Yes it is! 4,000+ cases reported a day? That's not a second wave? We are now reporting more cases than days in March and April!

No one cares. We get it but you post, rinse, repeat over and over. That’s why people think you’re an idiot, you come off like one.

Again, you are being an absolute keyboard warrior. Get over yourself.

Again, you are being an absolute keyboard warrior. Get over yourself.
If anyone should “get over himself”....

And again, happy to tell you the same if you ever come out of your hazmat suit.

If anyone should “get over himself”....

And again, happy to tell you the same if you ever come out of your hazmat suit.

Also how on earth do you think we will be remotely able to take off your mask off this summer? NJ us currently reporting 4000+ covid cases a day! Summer 2021 won't be any different than summer 2020. 25% capacity at restaurants (if that) or we will be shut down.

Dropping this here. Interesting article from the times. I'm just not as confident as the great Dr. Tony Fauci, MD. I don't think we will be close to normal 3rd or 4th quarter 2021.

Danish mask study came out this week, said mask wearing doesn't make much difference.

Reactions: shufan1993
Danish mask study came out this week, said mask wearing doesn't make much difference.

Very strange! Mask wearing will last long after covid!

Good Morning. The great Dr. Tony Fauci, MD, says that herd immunity is possible in America IF enough Americans take the vaccine. Unfortunately I do not have that much confidence in the anti vaxxer population of this great country. I am not as confident as Tony and I do not think we will see impact from the vaccine for years because so many people will be hesitant to take it.

Fauci says herd immunity possible if enough Americans take vaccine (msn.com)

Also how on earth do you think we will be remotely able to take off your mask off this summer? NJ us currently reporting 4000+ covid cases a day! Summer 2021 won't be any different than summer 2020. 25% capacity at restaurants (if that) or we will be shut down.

If NJ continues at 4,000 cases per day, we will have herd immunity before summer . Great news.

If NJ continues at 4,000 cases per day, we will have herd immunity before summer . Great news.

I wish I was that confident. Simply do not agree! We will be far from herd immunity for 2 to 3 years. Pandemic will linger on well into 2023.

My prediction is that pandemic not being top news by this time next year.I think Biden will give China whatever it wants so lessens the possibility of covid-20 being lethal like covid -19.

I wish I was that confident. Simply do not agree! We will be far from herd immunity for 2 to 3 years. Pandemic will linger on well into 2023.

How many people live in NJ? How many have already been infected? How many days at 4K/day until everyone has been infected?

How many people live in NJ? How many have already been infected? How many days at 4K/day until everyone has been infected?
tenor.gif

Reactions: setoniansource
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT