ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball on TV Tonight

Kinda funny that the main voice for both Yanks and Mets has SHU bball on their resume...whatdayasay, Michael Kay...

Reactions: F-HallDan
Down 2-0 in the top of 5th. Dont understand not having one of your top 3 pitchers on the mound in an important series on national TV?

Hitters not getting it done with runners on again.

Well you know what I mean. It's on FS1. The more important question is how many Seton Hall fans are watching? Just saying????

Down 2-0 in the middle of the 7th. You never know maybe they come back here but this team is struggling.

How often are our baseball games on TV? I came across it as the game was starting and have been watching.

Actually many games are on Foxsports Go. Some of the SHU Softball games too.

So many games are covered in many conferences. I like the Pac12 games.

SHU loses 2-1. Way too many strikeouts.
They better pick it up or they won't even make it to the BigEast Tournament. Plenty of games left but now Butler is in the mix.

The vibe from this team on offense is not good.

SH out hit X 4-2 and rallied in the 9th. Must admit some of their Ks looked awful (balls way out of strike zone). The SH homer was impressive "over the trees" in the left out field.

They have to get more focused at the plate. I believe they were struckout 14 times
last night, almost half of the at bats for the game?? That's against good not great
pitching. I can't understand having Joe Poduslenko lead off. He's probably the best
all around power hitter.

Some of these kids are not ready mentally to hit when they get to the plate. You have
to be a little mean or edgy as a hitter. You have to understand how pitchers are going
to work to certain sections of the plate. In addition how you land your front foot doesn't have to be
in the same place on every swing. You have to beat the pitcher to spots. So far I'm
disappointed in the hitting IQ of the SHU players.

Surprisingly, 43,000 watched this game last Thursday night.

Surprisingly, 43,000 watched this game last Thursday night.

First I thought number seemed high, but when you realize that FS1 is in almost 85 million households, that is a really small percentage.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT