ADVERTISEMENT

Dre Davis Thanks SHU & Fans

I am really sorry to see Dre leave. I thought he was a terrific player. I wish him luck but man it will be tough to see him in another uniform. Good luck!

Reactions: Piratz
I am really sorry to see Dre leave. I thought he was a terrific player. I wish him luck but man it will be tough to see him in another uniform. Good luck!
Same here. Tough player who worked hard and competed at a high level when he stepped on the floor. He became a top player, a clutch pkayer, and I was hoping beyond reality he’d run it back here. Davis was fun to watch with his versatility and leadership.

I wish him well and glad for him and his family he got the bag. Unfortunate it couldn’t have come from The Hall.

Very classy message from a classy individual! It was great to have Dre Davis as part of our Seton Hall family but, as we all know (at least for the last couple of years), "family" doesn't feed the bulldog. Thank you, Dre, for your effort, grit and tenacity on the court. That spin and drive to the hoop for the score at Hinkle will be etched in all of our minds for years to come. You fittingly went out a champion! Good luck to you and your young family going forward!

Very nice message. And kudos to Sha for finding him and developing him. Nonetheless, with college sports today, it comes down to this..

Best of luck with continued success. Thank you for representing Seton Hall as the person and player that makes us proud.

Reactions: halltheway
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT