ADVERTISEMENT

It's Walz for VP

Marijuana is dangerous, should be illegal. I was born in the 1980s, not stuck anywhere.
Marijuana has been legal for a few years now in various states. How many OD’s from marijuana has there been? How many deaths due to marijuana intoxication has there been? I am sure there are, but more than alcohol? I seriously doubt it. Marijuana causes cancer? Well ur right but no more than cigarettes. So please do tell why it’s so dangerous. ?

I’m okay with legalizing marijuana, but what I would advocate for is that any healthcare, accident related, or costs you incur from an impairment is on your nickel.

I’m okay with legalizing marijuana, but what I would advocate for is that any healthcare, accident related, or costs you incur from an impairment is on your nickel.
Problem with that is the same can be done on alcohol, cigarrettes, and even soda.

Walz was a COVID authoritarian - the biggest omission you made, though I'm not surprised. He also supported the torching of Minneapolis and caters to the radical Muslims who populate his state.

Yes, legalizing marijuana is a radical position. Yes, restricting the right to bear arms is indeed a radical position.
Walz was awful on COVID, as were most politicians.

Reactions: shu09
This is where I'm at. I never thought I'd be at the point where I'd vote for Trump, but here we are. Going to have to. This country simply cannot afford four to eight years of a radically left-wing White House. Would be 10x worse than what we have today, which is pretty bad to begin with.

Trump is a jerk, a felon, and a bad person. But his policies are largely where we need to be as a nation. Have to hold your nose and vote for him if you care about what America always was, and should continue to be.
the problem is he has no policies. i dont even think he's concerned about running the country. he just wants to be president just to be president. im not sure it will be picking up where he left off. hes 78 and would be on his second term. i actually think he has a better potential to go haywire

Reactions: silkcitypirate
helllll no. do this with alcohol first. its way way worse. insane to miss this completely

Will Dems consider dumping stolen valor Tim before convention.Unlikely but I wonder if Eric Holder missed this on his background check no surprise if he did.

Will Dems consider dumping stolen valor Tim before convention.Unlikely but I wonder if Eric Holder missed this on his background check no surprise if he did.
They need forget all the names and misrepresentations on both sides and just debate. Explain to us their policies. Explain to us why Trump should've acted sooner on J6 and Walz was allowed 3 days to do nothing. Explain to us why Kamala has switched on every topic she was passionate about 5 years ago. JD explain to us childless cat ladies.

And it should. Why should I pay for someone’s bad decisions.
It would be wonderful that someone be as perfect as you are. So no smoking, alcohol, soda, steaks, eggs, well the food list would be endless. I wonder how and who would make that determination that a healthcare decision is based on what they eat or do as opposed to genetics. So was it genetics that someone is diabetic or was it that they ate too much bread and pasta and other carbs? A ridiculous and nonworkable idea.

It would be wonderful that someone be as perfect as you are. So no smoking, alcohol, soda, steaks, eggs, well the food list would be endless. I wonder how and who would make that determination that a healthcare decision is based on what they eat or do as opposed to genetics. So was it genetics that someone is diabetic or was it that they ate too much bread and pasta and other carbs? A ridiculous and nonworkable idea.
Watched a number of documentaries that say type 2 diabetes can be cured in a week with a fiber only diet. So type 2 would be based on diet. Type 1 is more genetic as far as I've read up on and leaned about.

But you want to know the amazing thing about following the science, we don't necessarily know with 100% certainty. With all the science we followed the last 4 years we got most of it wrong anyway. Although we didn't really follow any science because real science says the vaccines should've been studied for years before given out. People misinterpret that while the technology of the vaccine was studied for decades, this vaccine wasn't. So we have a former president who cut all the red tape a vaccine should have and our current president tried to force it onto the people in an effort show a political accomplishment. Great science.

I’ll eat that tomahawk steak right in front of their faces.
Not much of a beef eater myself, but I love wild game like ostrich, elk and bison. Not sure of the repercussion that will have in my consumption log.

Watched a number of documentaries that say type 2 diabetes can be cured in a week with a fiber only diet. So type 2 would be based on diet. Type 1 is more genetic as far as I've read up on and leaned about.
While in most instances, Type 2 is caused by diet, however it is also genetics as well. There are people that are normal weight and who are in good shape that do not eat poorly and are still diabetic. Moreover, once a diabetic, always a diabetic. There is no cure. You can control blood sugar levels with a plant based high fiber diet. But it’s not a cure. Insulin resistance continues.

As far as the CoVid vaccine, I have refuted your claim on many different occasions. the polio vaccine was not studied for decades before being administered. That is a fallacy. The human trials began in 1954. The trials revealed that the vaccine had an 80-90% efficacy rate. In 1955, it was approved to be distributed. Polio at its height only killed 56,000 people in a year. Dr Salk developed his vaccine in 1953 and tried it on his family. The next year in 1954 it was human trials, then early 1955, the vaccine was being distributed. The vaccine was not studied for decades before being distributed by the American public.

I would think 70 year later science would be able to improve the speed upon whether vaccines are able to be used. The CoVid vaccine while certainly not having an 80-90% efficacy rate like the polio vaccine, was extraordinarily safe. Of the 10's of millions of doses given, how many deaths are directly attributable to the vaccine? Zero? if there are any the percentage is .0000000001%.

While in most instances, Type 2 is caused by diet, however it is also genetics as well. There are people that are normal weight and who are in good shape that do not eat poorly and are still diabetic. Moreover, once a diabetic, always a diabetic. There is no cure. You can control blood sugar levels with a plant based high fiber diet. But it’s not a cure. Insulin resistance continues.

As far as the CoVid vaccine, I have refuted your claim on many different occasions. the polio vaccine was not studied for decades before being administered. That is a fallacy. The human trials began in 1954. The trials revealed that the vaccine had an 80-90% efficacy rate. In 1955, it was approved to be distributed. Polio at its height only killed 56,000 people in a year. Dr Salk developed his vaccine in 1953 and tried it on his family. The next year in 1954 it was human trials, then early 1955, the vaccine was being distributed. The vaccine was not studied for decades before being distributed by the American public.

I would think 70 year later science would be able to improve the speed upon whether vaccines are able to be used. The CoVid vaccine while certainly not having an 80-90% efficacy rate like the polio vaccine, was extraordinarily safe. Of the 10's of millions of doses given, how many deaths are directly attributable to the vaccine? Zero? if there are any the percentage is .0000000001%.
I'll agree to disagree based on some what I'm sure you'll consider cooky research that I've read and watched.

Desperate times, call for desperate measures but in no way should they have been mandating something that wasn't tested for at least a year. Your polio vaccine wasn't mandated in a lot of places until 1963. Almost a decade after trials began. People lost their jobs this time around. People who worked in hospitals in the beginning at the worst of times before any vaccine was created were let go if they didn't get it. Friend of mine fired for not getting the booster from a hospital because of a reaction to first vaccine. Trump pushed this through and Biden tried to force it on people. Trump should've been more vocal how the red tape was cut and Biden instead of trying to score political points should have been advising this is the best we have for now, but it's unknown how good or bad this is long term. I believe the democrats were right at first saying I wouldn't trust any Trump vaccine, but when they got in office they tried to mandate it.

If you're measuring things in deaths, I'll let you have this one. I just wouldn't use that as the measuring stick, but you do that

Last edited:
Reactions: shu09
Sure, throw insults and take silly positions.

Start with some practical measurements.

- Everyone in a health insurance plan starts with the same baseline contribution- example $1,000/month
- If your BMI is under 30, you get a 5% discount ($950)
- if you don’t smoke, another 5% discount ($900)
- no illegal drugs in your system, another 5% ($850)

Just using numbers to demonstrate that healthy choices can be measured and rewarded.

There are good examples that have been in place for decades. Car insurance. If you have accidents or moving violations, you pay a higher premium than someone who acts responsibly.

There was a study done recently that showed cancer diagnosis is up significantly with millennials and Gen Z. They said the primary factor and change was due to obesity. Start there…obesity is a precursor to diabetes and cancer.

Last edited:
Reactions: SHallguy2
Sure, throw insults and take silly positions.

Start with some practical measurements.

- Everyone in a health insurance plan starts with the same baseline contribution- example $1,000/month
- If your BMI is under 30, you get a 5% discount ($950)
- if you don’t smoke, another 5% discount ($900)
- no illegal drugs in your system, another 5% ($850)

Just using numbers to demonstrate that healthy choices can be measured and rewarded.

There are good examples that have been in place for decades. Car insurance. If you have accidents or moving violations, you pay a higher premium than someone who acts responsibly.

There was a study done recently that showed cancer diagnosis is up significantly with millennials and Gen Z. They said the primary factor and change was due to obesity. Start there…obesity is a precursor to diabetes and cancer.
I have no issue with people getting discounts for healthy living. But that is not what you advocated in your post. You stated the following:

"what I would advocate for is that any healthcare, accident related, or costs you incur from an impairment is on your nickel."

And that is completely different.

I have no issue with people getting discounts for healthy living. But that is not what you advocated in your post. You stated the following:

"what I would advocate for is that any healthcare, accident related, or costs you incur from an impairment is on your nickel."

And that is completely different.
Well you took my statement literally. And then you started with bizarre examples. Glad we agree.

You may wonder why this story isn't gaining traction, and it's because it's not true.

Funnily enough, Holder may have had a personal grudge against Walz for voting to hold him in contempt years ago, but he was still chosen for the job. One of just 17 Democrats in Congress to condemn him for not complying with a subpoena related to the ATF gunwalking scandal during the Obama admin.

You may wonder why this story isn't gaining traction, and it's because it's not true.

Funnily enough, Holder may have had a personal grudge against Walz for voting to hold him in contempt years ago, but he was still chosen for the job. One of just 17 Democrats in Congress to condemn him for not complying with a subpoena related to the ATF gunwalking scandal during the Obama admin.

Not true? His former Battalion Commander did not have kind words to say about him, not mention the senior enlisted leaders who replaced him on the Iraq deployment. That is pretty devastating.

I am looking forward to Waltz defending himself in the the debate with Vance.

Not true? His former Battalion Commander did not have kind words to say about him, not mention the senior enlisted leaders who replaced him on the Iraq deployment. That is pretty devastating.

I'm not sure if you are serious. If you are serious, I have to think you are in the same echo chamber as Erick Erickson.

Just an alternate reality.

I am looking forward to Waltz defending himself in the the debate with Vance.
As am I. In fact, I think they should really start by comparing their military records.

Reactions: Bobbie Solo
Why would Vance have to compare his military record.He served honorably never lied about his rank or being in combat.I realize you feel you have to defend this democratic ticket but ridiculous defenses are like crying wolf.I guess you will say Harris evolved on all her major previous positions while any objective person can see she changes her positions to improve her election chances.

I'm not sure if you are serious. If you are serious, I have to think you are in the same echo chamber as Erick Erickson.

Just an alternate reality.

As am I. In fact, I think they should really start by comparing their military records.

There are several layers to this.

Did he bail on his unit, before they deployed?- Those who served with him say yes, as a senior leader in his unit he would have known 9-12 months before they actually set foot in Iraq.

Did he claim that he is a retired a Command Sgt. Major? Yes he did, but he retired as a Master Sgt, Not to mentioned he was temporarily frocked and accepted the CSM billet for the deployment he bailed on.

Those two aren't really the worst part, he clearly was eying a political career and didn't want to spend 12 months in a hostile area.

But....he has alluded/claimed for political purposes for 20 years that he is a combat veteran when he is not. That is unforgiveable.

The evidence is devastating, politically will it matter, not sure. If anything it does provide 3 months of Republican attacks and may have stopped Harris's momentum.

Vance served honorably is a combat veteran and hasn't made his service a central part of his political identify.

Harris committed to break the tie between the number of press conferences she has had and the number of battlefields Waltz served on .0 will become 1-0 in her favor.I think she will do it before the election.

Did he bail on his unit, before they deployed?- Those who served with him say yes, as a senior leader in his unit he would have known 9-12 months before they actually set foot in Iraq.

Did he claim that he is a retired a Command Sgt. Major? Yes he did, but he retired as a Master Sgt, Not to mentioned he was temporarily frocked and accepted the CSM billet for the deployment he bailed on.

Those two aren't really the worst part, he clearly was eying a political career and didn't want to spend 12 months in a hostile area.

But....he has alluded/claimed for political purposes for 20 years that he is a combat veteran when he is not. That is unforgiveable.

The evidence is devastating, politically will it matter, not sure. If anything it does provide 3 months of Republican attacks and may have stopped Harris's momentum.

Vance served honorably is a combat veteran and hasn't made his service a central part of his political identify.
If the evidence really was devastating, it would matter politically.

Once again, I hope this is a focal point of their debate.

Reactions: Bobbie Solo
If the evidence really was devastating, it would matter politically.

Once again, I hope this is a focal point of their debate.
The VP debate is going to be a non issue in this election like it usually is. But, if I was rooting for Walz to win the debate, I'd be hoping to talk about anything that takes away from the riots and the covid money fraud scandal he just let go.

and trump bailed completley. you guys are very proud of our veterans unless they're democrats LOL

Harris committed to break the tie between the number of press conferences she has had and the number of battlefields Waltz served on .0 will become 1-0 in her favor.I think she will do it before the election.
now imagine if walz dodged the service alltogether!

• Love
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT