ADVERTISEMENT

March recruiting tweets

had no idea there was a facebook page. looks like some people were bashing molson and then got into it with a family member.
It’s really sad the venom some of our “fans” on these boards have towards these STUDENT athletes and their families.
The guy did the best he could under really extraordinary circumstances. Hope he settles somewhere he is most comfortable.

Last edited:
It’s really sad the venom some of our “fans” on these boards have towards these STUDENT athletes and their families.
The guy did the best he could under really extraordinary circumstances. Hope he settles somewhere he is most comfortable.
and its strange this year when he was basically the only one at least giving effort a lot of times.

and everyone else was essentially bad on offense too. definitely got pummled.

Classy, just like here.
I was looking for an email recently and found a real old email from jr Morris's Mom. She used to post as the real deal. That is why I try to post my criticisms in words I would use if sitting next to the player's Dad. We really don't need to say a kid sucks, he has no place on the roster, he's a waste of a ship, or worse. The kid we are talking about is one of us.

I was looking for an email recently and found a real old email from jr Morris's Mom. She used to post as the real deal. That is why I try to post my criticisms in words I would use if sitting next to the player's Dad. We really don't need to say a kid sucks, he has no place on the roster, he's a waste of a ship, or worse. The kid we are talking about is one of us.
its heartbreaking because molson gave it his all and wasnt even bad! i thought he was an asset. people cherry pick his offense , but our entire offense sucked and he stood out because he actually tried to be assertive and aggressive.

this is great advice for life in general. I’ve fallen into the trap of posting in anger or other stupid emotions. But this year I’ve given myself a goal to be 10% better than last year.

Reactions: steelersrule125
Bs. Those threads are ridiculous. The prejudice of some posters for or against some players sticks out like a sore thumb
Seton75 i enjoy you as a poster,
Flaws were evident on the season, defense was swiss cheese
Offense 1 plays 4 watch
Shooting not sustainable or consistent enough
Head coach who did much of nothing final 3 weeks
Particular players had glaring weaknesses and limitations

Yes. Most if us see the flaws. Some of us have different ideas about how a fan should present his disappointment in a public forum.
U said it a public format not controlled by the university otherwise it would just be baghdad bob style propaganda

If i was john calipari i would be scared i may never get any recruits again let alone african americans after the season rupp rafters had....

With this said it is possible to be truthful without being hurtful to members of the roster.

You can’t bury your head in the sand and think everything’s OK when you saw the collapse of this team this season and not expect to see posts critical of the program , the coach , players , our offensive strategy, poor defense , recruiting misses and more . Having said that there is a right way and a wrong way to voice your views critical of the program and denigrating the players should not be part of the equation.

Truth hurts sometimes, dont be soft served

I guess I hit a SOFT spot....it wasn’t even you who I was referring to....Not soft....just don’t think putting players down during a thread is productive. Neither is trying to put down a poster but if you want to act Trumpian that’s on you. But hey if you want to bash on a player go for it, I just won’t be part of it..........lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT