ADVERTISEMENT

March recruiting tweets

its heartbreaking because molson gave it his all and wasnt even bad! i thought he was an asset. people cherry pick his offense , but our entire offense sucked and he stood out because he actually tried to be assertive and aggressive.
Like Ike was an abomination? I recall him getting called that

I was looking for an email recently and found a real old email from jr Morris's Mom. She used to post as the real deal. That is why I try to post my criticisms in words I would use if sitting next to the player's Dad. We really don't need to say a kid sucks, he has no place on the roster, he's a waste of a ship, or worse. The kid we are talking about is one of us.
Exactly. Rule of thumb. Post like you are talking to the person as if he was sitting next to you. There is a way to critique play without being a dick about it.

You were outraged that Izzo hurts his player with his words (in my best Saul voice), but threads that stay up on message boards telling our players how much they suck is just fine? OK

the player was INITIALLY hurt by Izzo’s words, then he fell down the stairs.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ShuBall and sami
If we continue to get mostly the top 100-150 players, I won’t complain about missing on the top 100 guys or 5 stars as much 😜.

A core roster within this range of recruit plus high end transfers will keep us in top tier of big east I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: SHUMA04 and SPK145
Tyler’s comment that Seton Hall is now focusing on keeping the in state talent in New Jersey starting with the 2022 class I thought was very revealing. I, along with other posters , have questioned the falloff in our local NY/NJ recruiting with no local HS recruits in our last two recruiting class . While expanding our recruiting footprint is important you can’t ignore the local talent which has been very good to SH’s recent successes and seeing us emphasize the Metro NJ / NY area again is good to see.

Reactions: Abbo71 and SHUMA04
Sounds like Parker Fox was very interested in hearing from the new Minnesota coach, and Ben Johnson did reach out to him. Fox is a Minnesota native and perhaps wants to stay close to home or play for his home state university.

Reactions: HallBall02
@OtegaOweh
on Seton Hall: “They're the home town school so they always got love for me. Head coach Willard is recruiting me over there and the message has been the same thing. They're trying to keep in state talent in New Jersey so they want to start that with the 2022 class

Hmmmmm no word from Zags about our commitments but does report about Tre Mann declaring for draft and Justin Champagnie testing the NBA waters..........lol

Wonder if the Illini coaches have read what our posters have said about not wanting this kid? Maybe the Illini staff should back off... 🙄

It’s a good sign too on the kid’s potential because Antigua always seems to have connections with Hispanic kids.

Hmmmmm no word from Zags about our commitments but does report about Tre Mann declaring for draft and Justin Champagnie testing the NBA waters..........lol

Weird I didn’t see anything from him.....

There is a tweet from Zags in the Harris brothers commitment thread. The story was on NJ.com.

Without checking I think it's very early in the comments.

if Butler stays healthy they are going to be competitive. With that core and their freshman backcourt that has a year under their belt I think they will do well as long as they stay healthy.

if Butler stays healthy they are going to be competitive. With that core and their freshman backcourt that has a year under their belt I think they will do well as long as they stay healthy.

They will be very good next year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT