ADVERTISEMENT

Onward Setonia Beefsteak Dinner Registration Now Open!

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
Pirate Nation!

Onward Setonia is hosting the 16th annual Beefsteak Tip-Off Dinner in historic Walsh Gymnasium on Wednesday, Oct. 17!

Regarded as the unofficial start to the Seton Hall basketball season, this year’s event will feature dinner, introductions of the men's and women's basketball teams and a silent auction.

Registration is now open! We look forward to seeing everyone on the 17th.

https://www.onwardsetonia.com/events

Go Pirates!

Gotta raise that NIL somehow.
I hope they fill the place . They need to come up with other NIL events for me. Been to every one of those "horrible tasting beefsteak" dinners before and I will continue to support the team in other ways . Go PIRATES !!!!!!

I hope they fill the place . They need to come up with other NIL events for me. Been to every one of those "horrible tasting beefsteak" dinners before and I will continue to support the team in other ways . Go PIRATES !!!!!!
The food is hardly horrible. If you’re expecting Sparks because you’re paying that price, you don’t understand markup to earn a profit for an event.

The food is hardly horrible. If you’re expecting Sparks because you’re paying that price, you don’t understand markup to earn a profit for an event.
You are barking up the wrong tree .I know about fund raising and profit margins because I have been involved with many fund raising events for many years .First the price of beef is high so I would try another food venue instead of low grade beef . I do not know where you are from but beefsteak dinners started in Paterson / Clifton . I have been going to them since the 70's. Started by Nightgales Catering in Clifton . If you want to taste real beefsteak now I would recommend the Brownstone in Paterson for the best there is. The important thing still is raising money and they do raise a good amount at that event but I'll pass this year. GO PIRATES !!!!!

Also the profit margin is very good because it is held on campus and they use in house catering which is very smart .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT