ADVERTISEMENT

SHU at SJU Game Thread

This is a good time point out how awful it’s been that they changed the jerseys this year. From a classic, unique look to a stupid looking design with no history or uniqueness. Now back to the game....

Amen. I’m not sure why they messeed with it. It was sharp.

Ridiculous.

Reactions: lloyde dobler
Extend the lead as far as possible to demoralize and crush the opponent, putting the game away early.

shot clock expires out of a timeout!!! thats a sign of just horrendous coaching.

so wait we are only up by 6 vs this team with 2 starters out?

rhoden for some reason choosing to just not go foe the ball when its right in front of his eyeballs. eye of the tiger there

rhoden for some reason choosing to just not go foe the ball when its right in front of his eyeballs. eye of the tiger there

Never does. His failure to even attempt to grab loose balls was a major reason why they lost the Georgetown game.

Reactions: SHUSA
terrible perfomance, 18-0 without Posh and Ham and now just up 10? That is all coaching

Reactions: JGCPA
What is Molson doing with the ball? Kid is totally lost. Actually sad to watch. He’s a mess.

Reactions: shu09
Could have been better but it could have been a tremendous letdown to lose the lead.

Are defense got spotty in last 10 minutes. Overall we have a chance to get this.,

Ten point lead at half on the road. I would have absolutely taken that before the game. Knowing we were up 18-0, makes it a little disappointing though.

Well, like a lot of you I missed the beginning of the game. I bet it was nice to see them play well! It's been at least five games since we've seen that. What I did see was pretty similar to the last bunch of games - a lot of uninspiring, timid basketball.

What is Molson doing with the ball? Kid is totally lost. Actually sad to watch. He’s a mess.
Time for folks to stop the comparison with Q having a tough start with the Pirates...Molson is no Q...not even close!

avoid another collapse and go in up 10. i mean, ill take it. of course indidnt get to see the 18-0 run so i have have no idea who did what.

sju plays upbeat. gotta bring it. were getting to the line with some good interior passing. i see ike as a huge advantage for us

Never does. His failure to even attempt to grab loose balls was a major reason why they lost the Georgetown game.
i mean that was wild. what on earth is going through his head. ive seen him have hustle in prior years, i think. just so far from locked in.

Call a time out for the half's last possession and set up a play rather than have Shavar dribble into trouble and pass off to Molson for a turnover.

That’s Rhoden. He wants the points on the break more than The rebound. He didnt grab it because he already started sprinting up court. He does it all the time.

Reactions: SHUSA
That’s Rhoden. He wants the points on the break more than The rebound. He didnt grab it because he already started sprinting up court. He does it all the time.
but coach doesnt maintain precident with minutes for his pets

He got fouled on that last possession before the half. On his free throws his shot looked really good. But you are correct right now he has no game.

Ridiculous, when you start 18-0 and not better, that means the opposition scores the next one. So only gave away 6-ish points the rest of the half on the road? Take it all day long.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT