ADVERTISEMENT

SHU at SJU Game Thread

two point game, after being up 18 and going into half up 10. coaches choking pheremones at peak season. the more he talks during a game the worse we do.

I do not watch 18-0. I watch 24-40. I will stop watching for good of the team. :) Still think we win but getting interesting.

Can't let SJU get the lead. It will shatter any confidence that is left.

Reactions: SHUMA04
Oh boy. Imagine our season comes down to a blown 16-point lead and a blown 18-point lead?

What kills me is 2 of their starters are missing , our soft as cream team seems to notice that
Butler deja vu? St Johns is better than Butler though, so once again how could anyone be surprised the way this team has played of late? Zero expectations and just along for the ride to see what happens.

the team smells the choke. coach's pheromones are oozing into the team. longer time they spend over the year the worse they get.

its impossible to play this bad/dumb/scared. sju winning after being down 18-0. coach has his team shitting their pants for a full month

Team starting to play tight. Need coach to get them to relax and play like they did early in game. Let’s go!!

This is legitimately ****ing pathetic. If we blow this, I hope Kevin doesn’t have a single excuse. Own it. Wear it. You blew it. And you need to be better. This is a JOKE.

Reactions: flconticello
Cale and Rhoden are incredible disappointments. Can’t for Weston to take over for Cale next year.

Hey at least of the PC police take away the pirate mascot we can take up fudgie the whale mascot.
What about...

Carvel_CookiePuss.jpg

Reactions: flconticello
That last shot by Molson just sums it up. The collapse has already begun.

We will get run out of the gym. I thought the downward spiral was complete after last game. I was sorely mistaken

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT