ADVERTISEMENT

Trump attacked during rally

Good to see the FBI confirmed Trump was hit with a bullet or bullet fragment 2 weeks later. Any info on how a 20 year old with no military background was off 2 inches from 130 yards away? Was he at the range daily practicing? Who trained him with gun? I haven't seen or heard anything on basic questions.

Roughly 84 million people own guns in this country. The government would have to burn down the entire country by attempting to take those guns (and there goes your tax dollars). The military would need to be utilized. Good luck getting the conservative members to go along with stripping guns from citizens. Didn't even mention the ex military and their capabilities or the current incompetence in many agencies. Also funny how his post essentially called the 2nd amendment laughable. Seemed pretty important to the founding fathers!
right but they made amendments in the first place. can you please tell me why? thx

Good to see the FBI confirmed Trump was hit with a bullet or bullet fragment 2 weeks later. Any info on how a 20 year old with no military background was off 2 inches from 130 yards away? Was he at the range daily practicing? Who trained him with gun? I haven't seen or heard anything on basic questions.

He would go to the range with his father. This has been known since Day 1.

He would go to the range with his father. This has been known since Day 1.
By the way, have the parents issued any statement? Not suggesting conspiracy but I find it odd that they have not said a word.

Nothing about the victims, their son, nothing. Only thing I could find is that they are “cooperating with authorities “.

Last edited:
By the way, have the parents issued any statement? Not suggesting conspiracy but I find it odd that they have not said a word.

Nothing about the victims, their son, nothing. Only thing I could find is that they are “cooperating with authorities “.

They said they’d release a statement when their lawyers advised. I believe they want privacy which you can’t really blame them for

They said they’d release a statement when their lawyers advised. I believe they want privacy which you can’t really blame them for
Most times families will make at least a short comment about their sorrow for the victims, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT