ADVERTISEMENT

Who ya got

I’m thinking we come back rusty from week off, we see the hammering gtown took last game and guys might be in cruise control.

On other side of ball is Cooley who you know ate them up in practice. Last time we played them we were embarrassing them until Cooley went off in the huddle and it became a nail biter.

All those factors and I’m thinking a grind out low scoring tight game.

SHU-67
Gtown 65

The Hall by 12...77-65
Dan..like your spread but to be a little bit different.

No game is easy for The Hall, but we prevail SHU 75 Georgetown 69

Seton Hall 72
Gtwon 58

Bye week fully rested and Sha has proven he can get the boys focused vs dregs, (see Depaul last week)

We need to win by 10+ for metrics so need to step on neck

I’m thinking we come back rusty from week off, we see the hammering gtown took last game and guys might be in cruise control.

On other side of ball is Cooley who you know ate them up in practice. Last time we played them we were embarrassing them until Cooley went off in the huddle and it became a nail biter.

All those factors and I’m thinking a grind out low scoring tight game.

SHU-67
Gtown 65
That would be a hit to our NET i suspect

The zone Cooley played against us was a bit of a problem last time. That and the rust that needs to be shaken off probably keeps this closer than most would want

hall 71
gtown 63

Reactions: NYC Pirate
Kadary is playing for a payday with rest.

SHU - 75

GTown - 65

Spoke to Harty Sunday. The stitches are coming out tomorrow but then a hard cast for at least 4 weeks.

Gonna be a bitch but Hardy's a tough SOB and hell get through this.

Keep Gtown off the free throw line. Epps can score, but no 30 point game. Anxious to see how the SHU offense performs. Anxious to get a W and put this game in the rearview mirror.

Seton Hall 73
GTown 66

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT