ADVERTISEMENT

Earl Timberlake ’20

Sorry, but Miami makes NO sense, especially given the close relationship with Skinn and the feeling that having a healthy, nurturing atmosphere is important to the family. Too weird, and the fact that this came out of the blue is strange as well.

Sorry, but Miami makes NO sense, especially given the close relationship with Skinn and the feeling that having a healthy, nurturing atmosphere is important to the family. Too weird, and the fact that this came out of the blue is strange as well.
Do you follow college basketball recruiting? Expect the unexpected. We appear to be in good shape but we really don’t know at the end of the day.

I thought it was a few, but maybe my eyes got tired readying 22 pages.
Somebody is saying he will decide on November 4th for whatever that is worth.

Jim Hammett
@JimHammett
·
25m
Earl Timberlake will decide on November 4th. Pitt, Providence, Seton Hall, South Carolina, Miami are the choices.

Yeah, that just came out about a 1/2 hour ago.

BTW, I wouldn't put stock in the1 Miami prediction at this time. No one knows where he's going.

Is that November 4th date accurate? Only place I’ve seen that day put up by that guy no where else.

The good news is there were rumors if he canceled NC he might schedule elsewhere. If this tweet is accurate, and Evans is top notch, that bodes well for the Hall.
I feel good, too, but Evans did say that he has completed all of his planned visits, which is true. That does not preclude him from planning another one now that he has nixed the UNC visit. I guess we'll see.

I think we would feel more confident if it was October 4th.
I’m not saying anything about what’s beneficial to shu, but yes I agree with you. Only place I’ve seen this date is by this guy... I’m not putting much faith in one random guy on Twitter..

No one knows what is going on with Timberlake as he and his family talk to no one.

Whatever we are reading is just conjecture.

So I can get Miami, South Carolina or Pitt, but especially Miami, if he wants to go to a big school, play in a Power 5 league and all the bells and whistles that come with that. Good coaches at least two of those schools, I think the jury is still out on Capel at Pitt. But all things being equal I don’t get why he’d choose Prov over the Hall given the proximity of NJ to where he’s from, potential PT and the Skinn connect. And that’s no knock on Prov as I’m one of the bigger Cooley fans on this board.

Somebody is saying he will decide on November 4th for whatever that is worth.

Jim Hammett
@JimHammett
·
25m
Earl Timberlake will decide on November 4th. Pitt, Providence, Seton Hall, South Carolina, Miami are the choices.

So I can get Miami, South Carolina or Pitt, but especially Miami, if he wants to go to a big school, play in a Power 5 league and all the bells and whistles that come with that. Good coaches at least two of those schools, I think the jury is still out on Capel at Pitt. But all things being equal I don’t get why he’d choose Prov over the Hall given the proximity of NJ to where he’s from, potential PT and the Skinn connect. And that’s no knock on Prov as I’m one of the bigger Cooley fans on this board.

I am with you on this. I think we have an edge because of the recent past and outlook for this year. If everything else were equal, I would be worried if it was Willard vs. Cooley.

He can come in and fill in the spot an All American is leaving.No comparison to the other programs.

Dont underestimate Larranaga and his ties to the DMV. He was Skinns coach so they probably share some connections.
I don’t really see many of Larranaga’s recruits being from the DMV area in his time at Miami. The Northeast, that’s a different story.

Don’t assume he has ties there because of GMU.

Larranaga has deep pockets from Nike that is for sure.

Always a threat for eybl kids.

Remember he had Nassir Little until things went a bit haywire last year.

Reactions: ceballoj
Think Lonnie Walker. No one expected him to go to Miami. But a minor miracle took place and all his father's debts went away! This is a very dangerous competitor for ET's services. All at the last minute too.

Did anything come of that video where ET was dribbling in an SHU jersey? Or does anyone know why he was filming that?

Granted I am biased but you have to guess that would be for a commitment video right?

What upcoming visits does he have scheduled? I’m assuming he has visited Miami already.

Damn, you are right.....i used to be the biggest canes football fan, but gave them up after Shalala screwed the Big East.

Never would have guessed they would leave Nike.

They were one of the first schools that got in bed with Nike.

Nassir Little and Adidas money would have made sense......thanks for your help.

except Miami is sponsored by Adidas. I get your point though.

Reactions: goodmoney
Damn, you are right.....i used to be the biggest canes football fan, but gave them up after Shalala screwed the Big East.

Never would have guessed they would leave Nike.

They were one of the first schools that got in bed with Nike.

Nassir Little and Adidas money would have made sense......thanks for your help.

both evil regardless!

Reactions: deheremike
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT