ADVERTISEMENT

Earl Timberlake

Anyone know how they are looking scholarship wise? I think some have mentioned it could be up to 5, which seemed ok when involved with a number of high quality recruits, but not so appealing with the list dwindling.

Anyone know how they are looking scholarship wise? I think some have mentioned it could be up to 5, which seemed ok when involved with a number of high quality recruits, but not so appealing with the list dwindling.

MP, Ro, Q... A grad xfer... And maybe a regular xfer.

So def 3... Prob 4 and maybe 5.

With 2 150-200 3* recruits committed, MAM out there and a bunch of 200+ kids as our other options as of now.

MP, Ro, Q... A grad xfer... And maybe a regular xfer.

So def 3... Prob 4 and maybe 5.

With 2 150-200 3* recruits committed, MAM out there and a bunch of 200+ kids as our other options as of now.

Yes. Put another way, we currently have 12 of 13 scholarships filled for next year. That leaves one opening. 2 if Thompson leaves, 3 if Brodie leaves. I would be surprised if we had more than that.

Reactions: shupat08
the last 3 have nothing to do with the current regime. They are from the Miami in the old big East. Two of them did carve out long NBA careers.

Brown and Walker were highly touted kids. Both play and some think Walker is going to be a really good player. Brown was hurt his last year at the U if not he may have been a first round pick as well.

No clue on Reed.

List left off Shane Larkin (Barry’s son I believe) who was an excellent college player on Laranagga’s best Miami team. He’s been on a bunch of NBA teams including the Knicks.

Do any of them play at the next level?

Reactions: thehall07

Not all 5 need to be used on a freshman. If we lose some to transfer we should be able to tap into grad transfer market ourselves, especially if we hope to have the type of year many think we can. If it actually got to 5 I would think one ship would be used on a regular transfer too.

Not all 5 need to be used on a freshman. If we lose some to transfer we should be able to tap into grad transfer market ourselves, especially if we hope to have the type of year many think we can. If it actually got to 5 I would think one ship would be used on a regular transfer too.
I would expect one 1 transfer in at a min... plus there will be kids that blow up over the winter and decommits due to coaching changes.

Reactions: pmulcahy96
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT