ADVERTISEMENT

Earl Timberlake

i read it. I wrote it. If you like shu basketball then u care about getting this kid. Dont pull the “hes a highschool kid” shtick. What is that supposed to mean? You pay season tix to see a bunch of 18-20yr olds who put up a massively worse product than the nba. Hah! Loser! Hes a yr out from the rest of the team.[/

So now I am a loser. You were a want to be athlete that never made any of our team and you are calling me a loser......please what an a**hole.......lol

I know you didn’t graduate from our school since you have a reading deficit. You are the one that wrote that he wasn’t a high schooler....which he is. I pay to see a team that works hard and plays hard regardless of the result. ET is not a deity like you make him seem. Stop your babbling because you make no sense. Go take your meds and when you are prepared to have an adult conversation come back. lol

I get all that and right now ET is better all around.. but with MAM’s heights, athleticism and from all accounts is an animal on the court and a great defender... he has all the gifts that would make him have the higher ceiling in the next few years

MAM is definitely the better NBA prospect.but I think we need ET more as he can slide into Powell’s position.

Reactions: deheremike
I think that entire post he made just confirms him as a person who comes to this site just to throw flames on a message board. Why would anyone who supposedly loves seton hall call season ticket holders losers because they buy tickets to see 18-20 year olds?

exactly he is not a Fan of our school that is certain. He’s a wannabe that is off his meds.....lol

The reason I watch college basketball is because it's exciting AND it's flawed. I like that it's flawed because it creates unpredictability. I don't watch the NBA A) because of the diva personalities of most of its players, B) the hyper marketing of individuals over teams (it's the opposite in college) and C) the focus on perfect, highly trained offense at the expense of defense.

I like it for the exact reason....it’s fun and unpredictable.

Reactions: shu09
Couldn't disagree more. For example, Powell is a FAR better player than Hazell and he's considered a fringe prospect at best.

Powell's knock is that hes a 6'1 SG and hes going into a league where Harden is on the smaller size for a 2 Guard at 6'5.

Good job by hall fans on twitter responding much much much more than miami fans. Oh well.

Guaranteed the Hall fans care more about him not coming than the Miami fans even care that he is coming. Whatever. We have an ALL-AMERICAN on our team, and he bleeds blue all the way through. Frankly, not wasting any more seconds on ET or MAM or anyone else that isn't here. Our season starts tomorrow and I'm focusing my energy on our boys that are here, want to be here, and who are proud to wear SETON HALL on their chests.

Guaranteed the Hall fans care more about him not coming than the Miami fans even care that he is coming. Whatever. We have an ALL-AMERICAN on our team, and he bleeds blue all the way through. Frankly, not wasting any more seconds on ET or MAM or anyone else that isn't here. Our season starts tomorrow and I'm focusing my energy on our boys that are here, want to be here, and who are proud to wear SETON HALL on their chests.
Yup. Hes gonna be POY and something special. This seemed very promising and ET would have been way more meaningful to us (or prov) but from here on out its all systems on powell

Tradition is the wrong word. But this is one of the things I pointed to that surely was a selling point for Laranagga compared to the other schools in the mix. Lonnie Walker and Brown were picked in the first/early second round two years ago. Another guard was a late first or early second the year before, I believe. Shane Larkin a first round pick a few years before that. I wouldn't call that a "tradition", of course, but I'm sure it is something they were repeating and kids most definitely care about that perhaps more than anything else.

What tradition? lol

"I chose [Miami] because of the rich tradition for guards my size. And I feel like this is the best place for me to develop and help achieve my long-term goal."

Tradition is the wrong word. But this is one of the things I pointed to that surely was a selling point for Laranagga compared to the other schools in the mix. Lonnie Walker and Brown were picked in the first/early second round two years ago. Another guard was a late first or early second the year before, I believe. Shane Larkin a first round pick a few years before that. I wouldn't call that a "tradition", of course, but I'm sure it is something they were repeating and kids most definitely care about that perhaps more than anything else.
The video said to be in the best conference, the ACC. it does check out. The music lyrics behind that line said to watch his bank account digits run up. Lol.

Shane larkin is Powell without J

2013 draft was one of the worst in a while...right jrslim?

Eh. I’m not buying the tradition or 2G success line. None of the players drafted into the NBA are successful. Hell, Larkin has been in turkey the last two years. You can’t tell me high school kids are inspired to become a James Jones journeyman type player. Jury is out on Brown and Walker.

And if you’re gonna lump Salmons in there, we might as well give a shout to Dalembert and Griffin for NBA big man success.

Kid needed something to say and sound legit. He’s 19. It’s cool.

Reactions: Bobbie Solo
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT