ADVERTISEMENT

SHU vs Stanford Game Thread

we have NO answer for their double team. its gonna be hard when guys refuse to be anything but statues

Get travis the F out of the game. Making him look like Charles Barkley

Desi is having one of those la-la land games. He would have been benched last year but we have no one to put in this year. 6 TOs, 3 Fouls (2 offensive) and 4 points.

When all is said and done, would you rather say you visited Disney World or that you performed well in a big basketball tournament?

It's been 11 years since we didn't have a 3 in a game, looks like this will be the one. If Powell can't hit open looks, we are in trouble. Powell 0 for 6 and team is 0 for 13.

Can't remember the last time I have been this disgusted with this team. outcoached out played out hustled you name it
Horrible. I mean, nothing is working, so, you can do like we did.. Just keep doing what isn't working, or try something else... Like full court press. Maybe change the tempo, try to get an easy basket. But, then again one thing we know by now... Our coach doesn't know the word "creative" or "change", because, after all.... His plan is the best, so what could be better?

Play like this and this will be a very long season. South Carolina is now a big underdog game and Cal doesn't look much better.

Obviously we're getting spanked in every single aspect of the game and have zero energy.... But 0-13 from three??? Really??

I don't think it's a lack of hustle in this game, I think they're just severely out of sync.

Even with 8 or so minutes left in the game I thought this would be like the St John's game last year, where SHU had no business winning based on their play, but somehow pulled it out. That's not going to be the case tonight, they're going to lose.

Trying to take some positives from this. Powell can drive to basket. Overall, the effort and hustle is there. Just concerning for a team with experienced players like KC, Desi, Delgado that we can get this out of control.

Not substituting, kids are obviously tired, needs to go deeper into the bench and if he has no confidence with the others, than we just go back to the years of poor recruiting. Who knows where this program would be if IW did not come here. Let's hope the K-State kid can help.

must be the coaching.. why are people fans of seton hall really makes me wonder some times on this board plus in my seats at game when no one shows an ounce of emotion yet comes here and bitches...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT