ADVERTISEMENT

St JohnPart Duex game thread

Box score shows Jackson with 6 points with a 3 and 3-3 in free throws. Assuming the stats are correct, it's statistically impossible unless Jackson was taking 3 foul shots for being fouled outside the 3 point line (which he didn't). He was at the line 2 different times. Somewhere there was a missed free throw. Unless there was a lane violation?

We’re shooting 25% from 2 and 36% from 3. Start jacking them up. Doesn’t help that we get hacked in every shot and they don’t call it so might as well go for 3.

We miss Aiken!1 But I am happy we got it down to ten!! Hopefully we have some big runs in us in the second half!1 i think St. John's shot their load in the first half!! We need to bear down and win this one!!
I thought if we got it under 10, SJU might run out of gas. Rhoden looks lost. Harris finally hitting a clutch shot right when we needed was huge. Now that the early jitters are past hopefully we can wake up and outlast them since the Johnnies don’t have much depth either

Box score shows Jackson with 6 points with a 3 and 3-3 in free throws. Assuming the stats are correct, it's statistically impossible unless Jackson was taking 3 foul shots for being fouled outside the 3 point line (which he didn't). He was at the line 2 different times. Somewhere there was a missed free throw.
He didn’t attempt his second FT last trip. Should have been 2 shots.

And empty seats in upper level behind our bench.
bad look
I noticed near the end of the half there looks like paper taped to the seats in the front row immediately behind the bench. Notes that say “do not sit here” perhaps? I guess Kevin doesn’t want fans breathing down their necks, or Covid protocols maybe? It looks bad on tv but at least the upstairs filled up, the line probably took too long for everybody to get in.

Need a quick run to start second half. If we do SJU will folks like a cheap suit. They usually do. They play like bullies but punch them in the nose and they fold. For all the snowflakes I’m speaking metaphorically. ;-)

We miss Aiken!1 But I am happy we got it down to ten!! Hopefully we have some big runs in us in the second half!1 i think St. John's shot their load in the first half!! We need to bear down and win this one!!
Watch Champagnie in the second half

So was there literally no reason KW didn't play Ike in the first half?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT