ADVERTISEMENT

25% of Americans will not take COVID Vaccine

* in certain areas where Covid is surging. Not everywhere.

Right. shufan1993 always loves the panic headlines but never reads the details. That said, it's a dumb policy because cloth masks don't do jack.

Lol, too funny. Thanks for the laugh. Guess it was your wife that changed your views.

Go ahead, keep your covid hysteria going. The rest of us will live our lives as normally as we can, as we have throughout this totalitarian madness.

Wrong again haha, been married 4 years, and its great.

What haven't you been able to do this summer? I've done everything I've done before covid like golf, go to the beach, get a drink at an outdoor bar enjoying music, have barbeques with my family.

It's so totalitarian I'm shaking.

Reactions: Merge
Right. shufan1993 always loves the panic headlines but never reads the details. That said, it's a dumb policy because cloth masks don't do jack.
@shu09 Did you read the details? CDC is calling for all schools in the country to mask up.

What haven't you been able to do this summer? I've done everything I've done before covid like golf, go to the beach, get a drink at an outdoor bar enjoying music, have barbeques with my family.

I golf every week. What I can't stand is the constant bombardment of pointless covid hysteria and vaccine coercion. I do all of what you do (except drink) and I don't care whether people have taken the vaccine or not. It's not my business.

No, you just disagree with me. Just because you disagree doesn't make it a conspiracy.
You are so off the wall that you talk about conspiracies about the global elites and you think you do not espouse conspiracies. lol. You are the walking definition of it.

For example, I disagree with Hall85 on many things. However, he is not a conspiracist.

You sir, are one.

• Haha
Reactions: anon_ezos2e9wn1ob0
You are so off the wall that you talk about conspiracies about the global elites and you think you do not espouse conspiracies. lol. You are the walking definition of it.

For example, I disagree with Hall85 on many things. However, he is not a conspiracist.

You sir, are one.

Global elites have been running the world behind the scenes for decades. They view average citizens like you and me as insects who just get in the way. They promote tactics that increase division among the ordinary citizens. Classic divide and conquer. Problem, reaction, solution. You've fallen for it, sadly. I wish you well because we're all in this together against them.

Most of them would have been done in by the flu or any other serious illness anyway

That just isn't true.

3,358,814 total deaths in the US during 2020. 500,000 higher than any other year. If these people were mostly on deaths door as you're implying there, that increase would not have been nearly as significant.

I admit when I'm wrong

You were pushing ivermectin here last week... and saying the vaccine doesn't work because of the cases in Malta increased even though the increase was primarily not Maltese citizens. I must have missed the post admitting you were wrong there.

That just isn't true.

3,358,814 total deaths in the US during 2020. 500,000 higher than any other year. If these people were mostly on deaths door as you're implying there, that increase would not have been nearly as significant.

You were pushing ivermectin here last week... and saying the vaccine doesn't work because of the cases in Malta increased even though the increase was primarily not Maltese citizens. I must have missed the post admitting you were wrong there.

It's called the pull forward effect. Also enhanced because the bogus PCR test essentially re-branded the flu as covid.

I was not wrong about the examples you cite.

• Haha

Exactly... Honestly, my life is completely back to normal outside of my wife asking me if we should postpone our trip to Disney World in October because of the trends there. The most hysteria I see about Covid is on this board.

fwiw, I said probably not because I'd expect a quick peak and decline in Florida considering how contagious this new variant seems to be.

It's called the pull forward effect. Also enhanced because the bogus PCR test essentially re-branded the flu as covid.

The flu hasn't killed this many people in the last 10 years combined. It wasn't the flu.
"bogus PCR test" killed hundreds of thousands of people?

I was not wrong about the examples you cite.

You were wrong about both.

Exactly... Honestly, my life is completely back to normal outside of my wife asking me if we should postpone our trip to Disney World in October because of the trends there. The most hysteria I see about Covid is on this board.

fwiw, I said probably not because I'd expect a quick peak and decline in Florida considering how contagious this new variant seems to be.

Also you have to think about the potential of a variant completely evading the vaccines.

Reactions: doctorcb12
Interesting. Your tune has changed quite a bit since last year. The thread that was recently bumped from 2020 is quite revealing, especially where you "liked" a post from the guy you just called "disingenuous" saying that NJ deaths were high because Murphy s___ the bed with nursing homes.

At least some of us have been consistent and not swayed by politics...

Why can't it be true that Murphy shit the bed in nursing homes AND NJ has been better over the last 12 months than most. You don't have to like things down a party line. I don't disagree with everything you say. I do think some of your way out there theories about the globalist elites and new world order are a hair short of QAnon.

Some would think that some level of consistency means there is no thought on an individual stance and is more swayed by politics than changing stances as new information becomes available.

Why can't it be true that Murphy shit the bed in nursing homes AND NJ has been better over the last 12 months than most. You don't have to like things down a party line. I don't disagree with everything you say. I do think some of your way out there theories about the globalist elites and new world order are a hair short of QAnon.

Some would think that some level of consistency means there is no thought on an individual stance and is more swayed by politics than changing stances as new information becomes available.

I change often based on data. Throughout this, the data has shown that the covid overreaction is even worse than what we thought last year. Especially 16 months into this.

Those in power have not put forth any road map or guarantee that this will end if a vast majority takes the vaccine. They're now in the early stages of a bait and switch on masks. Why would you believe anything they say after they've lied for 16 months?

I change often based on data. Throughout this, the data has shown that the covid overreaction is even worse than what we thought last year. Especially 16 months into this.

Those in power have not put forth any road map or guarantee that this will end if a vast majority takes the vaccine. They're now in the early stages of a bait and switch on masks. Why would you believe anything they say after they've lied for 16 months?
I didn't say that you don't have an independent thought and change. I said that not changing based on new information would be more akin to following a party line and being swayed by politics. Feeling guilty?

In my opinion, the data has NOT shown it to be a Covid overreaction. I think it has become a Covid overreaction but was a very real dilemma in the spring and summer as so much was unknown and vaccines weren't available. Treatments weren't truly available.

So if you think March-May 2020 was a media, politically driven overreaction, then I simply fundamentally disagree with you.

I didn't say that you don't have an independent thought and change. I said that not changing based on new information would be more akin to following a party line and being swayed by politics. Feeling guilty?

In my opinion, the data has NOT shown it to be a Covid overreaction. I think it has become a Covid overreaction but was a very real dilemma in the spring and summer as so much was unknown and vaccines weren't available. Treatments weren't truly available.

So if you think March-May 2020 was a media, politically driven overreaction, then I simply fundamentally disagree with you.

I think it all has been. There was some legitimate concern when it first came out in March 2020. But after that as the wave receded, it was clear that it wasn't as deadly as feared.

Our reality since that point has been nothing but bizarre. No fans at sporting events, massive work from home, distancing and masks in public places. All pointless. For instance, I would have had no issue going to a Seton Hall game last season. But the government wouldn't let me and forced these players to go through these brutal and ridiculous protocols just to play. Stuff like that is what's crazy.

We need to live normally no matter what the virus does. The detrimental societal effects in the years to come will be massive thanks to this dystopian period we've been living through (and there's no sign of it letting up).

In addition, I believe the massive push to vaccinate right now is because the government is fearful that there will be long term effects in people and the only way to avoid culpability for that is to vaccinate everyone so there is no "control" group of people who didn't take it to compare to.

It is also becoming apparent that vaccinated people can and do get sick and can spread the virus. That undermines their message of shaming the unvaccinated, which is despicable in and of itself.

In addition, I believe the massive push to vaccinate right now is because the government is fearful that there will be long term effects in people and the only way to avoid culpability for that is to vaccinate everyone so there is no "control" group of people who didn't take it to compare to.

It is also becoming apparent that vaccinated people can and do get sick and can spread the virus. That undermines their message of shaming the unvaccinated, which is despicable in and of itself.

There is really nothing to support that stance though and it either requires that every scientist who has looked at this data to be in on it or be ignorant to it. Sorry, just really hard to buy into that argument.

How about this one, the government wants everyone to get vaccinated because they realized the virus was manipulated by China to lay dormant in our bodies and will cause permanent brain damage within 2 years of being infected. They don’t want to tell us because that will start world war III, so for now they can only encourage us not to get infected?

Just as much evidence to support that theory as yours, but instead of erring on the side of teams of scientists around the world, you are erring on the side that this was created by China but probably won't have any long term effects.

There is really nothing to support that stance though and it either requires that every scientist who has looked at this data to be in on it or be ignorant to it. Sorry, just really hard to buy into that argument.

How about this one, the government wants everyone to get vaccinated because they realized the virus was manipulated by China to lay dormant in our bodies and will cause permanent brain damage within 2 years of being infected. They don’t want to tell us because that will start world war III, so for now they can only encourage us not to get infected?

Just as much evidence to support that theory as yours, but instead of erring on the side of teams of scientists around the world, you are erring on the side that this was created by China but probably won't have any long term effects.

That's some twisted pretzel you just made there. SMH.

That's some twisted pretzel you just made there. SMH.

Right, that was my intent. Was showing the the opposite end of the crazy spectrum that you are on.

The other part is true though. You believe the virus was created by China and trust that virus more than you trust a vaccine created by teams of scientists. Not quite sure how you reconcile that one.

I don't trust anything. What I do know is the facts show the virus is not a major threat to you if you're healthy and under 50.

I don't trust anything. What I do know is the facts show the virus is not a major threat to you if you're healthy and under 50.

and long term effects of Covid?

You believe the government wants to vaccinate everyone to avoid culpability of long term vaccination effects (of which there is no evidence) but you don't question for a second the potential of Covid to have long term effects?

There is a study suggesting that the virus can linger in our brain for some time after being infected potentially causing other issues down the road.

Again, nothing is a certainty on either side here... I just don't get taking the side that China manipulated and released this virus but also thinking that infection won't be as bad as the vaccine.

You believe the government wants to vaccinate everyone to avoid culpability of long term vaccination effects (of which there is no evidence) but you don't question for a second the potential of Covid to have long term effects?

There is a study suggesting that the virus can linger in our brain for some time after being infected potentially causing other issues down the road.

Again, nothing is a certainty on either side here... I just don't get taking the side that China manipulated and released this virus but also thinking that infection won't be as bad as the vaccine.

Will you now be following the CDC guidance to wear a mask indoors?

You take things way too literally. There could be long terms effects for either, but the vaccine would be more likely. A virus is a virus, you deal with it if you get it and move on. A vaccine you don't have to deal with if you choose not to take it.

A virus is a virus, you deal with it if you get it and move on.

There are viruses where that is not the case. You get it, and it lays dormant and can reactivate. Herpes, HPV, Shingles etc... We don't know if Covid does that yet, some theorized it did when people were reinfected. They were suggesting reactivation as opposed to reinfection, but that is not yet settled science.

That said. A virus created by China and you'll take your chances?

I can respect your opinion that you viewed the risks and decided to not get vaccinated, I just don't get that people can believe China did this intentionally but don't think there is much risk. Seems off.

You take things way too literally. There could be long terms effects for either, but the vaccine would be more likely. A virus is a virus, you deal with it if you get it and move on. A vaccine you don't have to deal with if you choose not to take it.
So the vaccine is gene therapy but a Chinese manufactured virus is just a cold?

Frightening. Will be interesting to see what exemptions they have. Guessing Congress and White House staff, LOL.

For most people yes, it is just a cold.
So you truly believe that the Chinese are smart and crafty enough to manufacture a virus but purposely made it mild instead of inserting a ticking time bomb on a delayed release, but the global elite are taking advantage of the time gap to alter our DNA for the purpose of controlling society through a super magnet to collect vaccinated sheep and Jew lasers to blast them from the cosmos?

Frightening. Will be interesting to see what exemptions they have. Guessing Congress and White House staff, LOL.

You must have not read the whole article and just read the headline. People who don't want to be vaccinated just need to be tested every week.

So you truly believe that the Chinese are smart and crafty enough to manufacture a virus but purposely made it mild instead of inserting a ticking time bomb on a delayed release, but the global elite are taking advantage of the time gap to alter our DNA for the purpose of controlling society through a super magnet to collect vaccinated sheep and Jew lasers to blast them from the cosmos?

What?

You must have not read the whole article and just read the headline. People who don't want to be vaccinated just need to be tested every week.

I did read it. It's frightening that the government thinks it can control the private medical decisions of ordinary people just because they work for the government. Your employer should have nothing to do with your health.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT