ADVERTISEMENT

25% of Americans will not take COVID Vaccine

Even though most NJ college communities have around 95% student population vaccinated, they are still requiring masks in indoor setting "Just to be safe"

@Merge @shu09 I will ask again. If people are fully vaccinated against covid, why can't they live a normal life? Why are they still required to wear masks? When will these colleges decide to unmask fully Vaccinated students? Is it about control at this point?

Will they mask up students for upcoming flu seasons? @Merge I thought this pandemic was supposed to be over in NJ by now and people wouldn't be wearing masks?

@Merge This is starting to get scary. US cities are now requiring proof of vaccination for every day indoor activities. Do you still trust the government? Once you give the government an inch, they will continue to take away your freedoms.

Expect a vaccine/mask mandate at Seton hall games this winter.

@Merge @King of S 750 covid related hospitalizations in NJ. My doctor friend has told me there is a spike in fully vaccinated people being hospitalized with covid. Governor Murphy mentioned that on Monday.

Except your doctor friend forgot to mention 99% of the vaccinated people in hospitals all have underlying medical issues which would of put them in the hospital regardless of Covid.

@Merge @shu09 The Biden Admin is now looking into vaccine mandates for interstate travel. When you give the government an inch, you will never get your freedom back!

"An administration official said the interstate travel vaccination requirement was not under consideration at the moment."

@Merge @shu09 The Biden Admin is now looking into vaccine mandates for interstate travel. When you give the government an inch, you will never get your freedom back!

Out kick haha.

Theres a guy whose went far right.

Walk the battlefields at Gettysburg. We have become a society of snowflakes that needs a therapy dog and trophy to get through the day…

Reactions: shu09 and Hallsome
"An administration official said the interstate travel vaccination requirement was not under consideration at the moment."

Not a confidence inspiring response. Just because it isn't right now doesn't mean it won't be at some point. Scary.

@Merge I thought you said that we wouldn't need to mask anymore after the vaccine was available to the general public. I told you that wasn't true and still isn't true today.

I warned the board that double masking will be the new normal many months ago. The city of Philadelphia is now requiring unvaccinated city employees to double mask. It appears I will be right here as well. Many other cities/states will follow the city of Philadelphia. Once you give government an inch, they will never let go of your freedom until you get the jab!

@Merge I thought you said government would never force people to get vaccinated? I warned this a few months ago. It is now happening in New Jersey. The governor is expected to announce tomorrow that teachers are required to be vaccinated. Is this normal? Have you ever seen government mandate a profession to be vaccinated? This is just the beginning. Government will mandate all professions soon. Unvaccinated people cannot even shop in grocery stores in NYC. I feel bad for all unvaccinated people in NYC. This is truly segregation at its finest. How do you expect an unvaccinated family to survive?

Did you do any additional research? The student population of this school district is 73,000. Some of these covid cases also date from may to June 2021. Dig further.
Open your eyes. There are countless cases of kids with covid. It’s going to be a rough school year. School just started in some places and there are already more outbreaks than last year.

We need to get as many people vaccinated, boosted and wear masks unless you want shut downs and hospitals overwhelmed. It’s not perfect but to ignore the problem like you want to do, would be disastrous.

Vaccines and masks aren’t a big deal. Safe and work well are reducing spread/hospitalizations

Reactions: silkcitypirate
Open your eyes. There are countless cases of kids with covid. It’s going to be a rough school year. School just started in some places and there are already more outbreaks than last year.

We need to get as many people vaccinated, boosted and wear masks unless you want shut downs and hospitals overwhelmed. It’s not perfect but to ignore the problem like you want to do, would be disastrous.

Vaccines and masks aren’t a big deal. Safe and work well are reducing spread/hospitalizations

Will we ever get of this mess?

@Merge I thought you said government would never force people to get vaccinated? I warned this a few months ago. It is now happening in New Jersey. The governor is expected to announce tomorrow that teachers are required to be vaccinated. Is this normal? Have you ever seen government mandate a profession to be vaccinated? This is just the beginning. Government will mandate all professions soon. Unvaccinated people cannot even shop in grocery stores in NYC. I feel bad for all unvaccinated people in NYC. This is truly segregation at its finest. How do you expect an unvaccinated family to survive?

Nice. An answer to my longstanding question. Will Union push back?

Now I think you’re 93 alter ego or just the same guy playing games
masks don’t help under 12 crew when it comes to life and death
Ps 93 has a great schtick

Of course but to make COVID-19 less of an issue in our lives earlier, we need less humans bitching about the things that work and at the people that are trying make this situation better.

We are in the middle of the dumbest pandemic in our lifetime we need to come together more.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
If guns were allowed in schools I would be the first one to say let’s mandate that guns shouldn’t be in school or around kids.

I’m against gun violence too. It’s not pick one or the other here.
I didn’t say pick one or the other....what’s the greater danger?

It appears the powers to be are not planning on ending this pandemic anytime soon. Per CNN-Not even a 3rd booster shot will end this pandemic

It appears the powers to be are not planning on ending this pandemic anytime soon. Per CNN-Not even a 3rd booster shot will end this pandemic

What do you think would end the pandemic?

Good question. I am not sure. It will go on as long as the government and media want it to go.

Now about you? How long do you think this pandemic will last?

Why are you sheltering in place if it's the government and media continuing it?

• Haha
Reactions: Merge
Of course but to make COVID-19 less of an issue in our lives earlier, we need less humans bitching about the things that work and at the people that are trying make this situation better.

We are in the middle of the dumbest pandemic in our lifetime we need to come together more.
By come together you mean agree with you LMFAO. Not saying you’re wrong substantively but the arrogance on the left (re masks, mandated vax) is, what a friend of mine would say, cute

Why are you sheltering in place if it's the government and media continuing it?

I am sheltering in place because of my personal situation. I have two very high risk individuals that live with me. I can't afford to go outside and possibly carry the virus. This has been recommended by my personal MD and my doctor friend as well. I am hoping Delta peaks quick. We are hoping right now I go back out in October or November. I am planning on buying Seton hall tickets this year if the situation is right.

I am sheltering in place because of my personal situation. I have two very high risk individuals that live with me. I can't afford to go outside and possibly carry the virus. This has been recommended by my personal MD and my doctor friend as well. I am hoping Delta peaks quick. We are hoping right now I go back out in October or November. I am planning on buying Seton hall tickets this year if the situation is right.
Nah, you’re just full of shit.

What do you think would end the pandemic?

I posted the very dumbed down math for herd immunity a while back. Essentially showed with a transmission rate of 2.5 and a vaccine that was 95% effective we needed about 67% to reach herd immunity.

with the transmission rate of Delta being higher and the efficacy of the vaccine being lower, the math becomes impossible to reach a point where we could stop this on our own with a vaccine. It may end up that it will work it’s way through the entire population eventually.

At this point, I’m leaning towards the idea that we should let it work it’s way through. Only pause I have there is kids under 12.

Reactions: shu09
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT