ADVERTISEMENT

April Recruiting Tweets

It’s gonna hurt watching Willard and Skinn coach him at Maryland...

I kid (hopefully)

• Haha
Reactions: mikewalsh
It’s gonna hurt watching Willard and Skinn coach him at Maryland...

I kid (hopefully)
This rumor will have to be delayed at least 4 years, Turgeon just got contract extension after he got Fatts and Gtown center. We don’t know details but he had 2 years left so contract will be probably at least 5-6 years more years. I doubt they cut bait and eat any more then 2 years left on deal.

My guess is Skinn leaves to a big state school before his son goes to college but it won’t be with Willard at Maryland.

skinn’s kid is 2025. I was only kidding but the timing fits.

skinn’s kid is 2025. I was only kidding but the timing fits.
Does it tho? Before the extension I would agree it has a chance to come to fruition.

Top 2025 kids will mostly make decisions early in 2024. If you think Turgeon will be fired in 3 years or less and MD will buyout or pay the remaining 3 to 4 years of contract AND make Willard the coach AND Skinn will be still with him. Then yes timing fits 😜.
Less likely now for the combo of Skinn’s son with Willard at univ of MD tho IMHO.

hard blue glasses thinking that maryland would even care about willard, skinn, or his son.

Holy shit, I was being facetious and now it’s being debated. Take out Maryland, insert any school. My point is our luck is that we have a 5* kid of an assistant coach up and coming in 4 years - more chance than not that he never lands in SO. And the kicker would be if it was with our coach and assistant elsewhere.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT