ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Pirates vs. Creighton

Maybe this is the game Sanders breaks out. We could certainly use him getting hot from three…

After watching Providence get completely destroyed by Marquette just hoping to keep it competitive. These road games against marquee teams are very tough.

Don't like the start. Missing open shots, Dawes not involved.

what did you expect after Sunday? They aint gonna suck 2 games in a row

I still dont get how kalkbrenner doesnt beat pushed around hes a tall beanstock , and of course Scheirman makes his 1st 3 after he missed em all vs SJU

Down 9-4 under 16 minutes. You have to hit these open looks. Good news is they are getting decent shots. Next few minutes are important. The Richmond midrange looks to be available.

Guys need to focus on their shots. The road is tough, and guys need to elevate. Down 12-8 under 12 minutes.

We can't figure out their defense. Passes getting disrupted and we're not challenging Kalkbrenner at all.

As strange as it sounds, Richmond picking up 2 fouls might get Dawes going. He needs to have a big night for us to win.

well this games done, that Hillbilly off the bench is making shots on us, this is gonna be a blowout week, we gotta beat Nova and Depaul and be good

• Haha
Reactions: sussexcopirate
Davis is killing us so far. Missed a couple open looks, couple sloppy turnovers, now just had a ball ripped out of his hands. That last one was inexcusable.

Sha could have called a timeout to reset things at 20-11. He cannot let this get away. Must keep this score respectable.

Reactions: LBP43
Hillbilly Traudt will have a season high on us today but they got killed Sunday, Slick Rick set us up for this beatdown

well this games done, that Hillbilly off the bench is making shots on us, this is gonna be a blowout week, we gotta beat Nova and Depaul and be good
I never agree with your early exits…. But tonight….i do think we’re cooked.

We just don’t look like we were ready to play. Which is….of course perplexing.

And embarrassing…. But with no bench this could get very ugly

Sanders looks so tentative. He can’t wait to get the ball out of his hands. No threat at all and slow defensively.

Anybody honestly surprised? Goal was always to lose by no more than 15. Not looking good.
Actually I’m kind of surprised. Seton Hall not making Creighton work on defense. That’s the big issue.

It isn’t even the missed shots—and those hurt because we get beat in transition.

But Creighton is susceptible if you make them play hard defense.

Reactions: LBP43
Yikes here comes the 3PT barrage that we can’t answer yet again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT