ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Pirates vs. Creighton

Wowser. This defense is atrocious. Year after year it seems like the strategy is let’s try to throw them off by leaving them wide open on 3s.

Dawes has trouble with Armstrong and Wuzu just lost -- shame

We did not learn a thing from our last game with Creighton. The Kalk and roll...over and over...puke

Playing soft and scared, real disappointing to see. EHE is a disaster on both sides of the ball, and DAW is somehow worse.

If we don't make the tournament, it will be because of the home losses to Rutgers, Creighton, and Providence. We had Creighton beat and gagged it. We had Providence beat and gave it to them down the stretch. Rutgers was just a bad loss. Every team (except the very best) lays an egg. That was ours.
Well the ooc was also a whiff...best win was mizzou

And that's that for me. God bless you guys willing to stay up and watch this garbage. I have work in the morning and unfortunately, I'll actually be expected to put an effort in.

Reactions: Seton00
Last time these teams played, Creighton was uncomfortable. This time they are comfortable. Richmond and Dawes need to play better.

cuz the farmboys live for 3's on offense they dont play ONE ON ONE ball

Well I dont think their showing on Sunday vs SJU helped matters, they got spanked and were pissed

Shame on me for buying into the hype and picking a win tonight, but the one thing I was hoping not to see was an embarrassment. Make no mistake, this will hurt our tournament prospects. You have to show you can be somewhat competitive.

Reactions: Gohall129
eh relax there # 12 and at home, things happen, they never lose at home , everyone gets punched in the mouth now and again

eh relax there # 12 and at home, things happen, they never lose at home , everyone gets punched in the mouth now and again
If Butler can beat them in Omaha, our team should have at least been competitive.

Listen I said this week is gonna be rough, I said 0-2 and if we won a game AWESOME, but its fine, we gotta hold serve at home get 20 W's and be fine..... relax people, getting our a$$ kicked will piss Shaheen off so much he will make sure we step it up cuz thats how he is

No the farmboys just dont miss from 3 its why they are #12 , Sunday they missed and lost but thats not often

Listen I said this week is gonna be rough, I said 0-2 and if we won a game AWESOME, but its fine, we gotta hold serve at home get 20 W's and be fine..... relax people, getting our a$$ kicked will piss Shaheen off so much he will make sure we step it up cuz thats how he is
The problem with that is we needed to have a good showings this week, win or lose, to protect our NET as much as possible. After tonight, we can throw that out the window.

I was thinking the same. Coach did not have them ready
If you know Sha he did all that could be done. Sometimes they just don’t recover from the punch in the nose.

Good coaches take the fall by saying I should have had them better prepped. I have no doubt Sha did all that could be done.

Unfortunate timing to get rolled.

that NET is all bs anyways, SJU who we spanked twice is higher than us, I dont go by that as much

So the plan is get our butts kicked, have Sha scream at them, win the next to two, then get our butts kicked again and start the cycle over.

Sanders wide right from 13 feet and Sha with the two hands on his head. Wheeeeee.
One of the worst shots you’ll ever see. Then Alexander blows right past him for a layup. Sanders unfortunately is a fish out of water.

Reactions: LBP43
Just a disaster.
Kalk was 7/7, Creighton 10/25 from 3. Terrible.

This likely is the teams 4th 20+ point loss on the road in the BE. The other 5 are wins.

Only Dawes or Wusu can turn a fast break our way immediately into a foul and two points their way.

Reactions: SHUSA
so we finish in 4th place, would you rather 9th like they predicted us? Relax my fellow Pirates

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT