ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Pirates vs. Creighton

I feel Creighton gets away with lots of moving screens in Omaha, which leads to tons of open shots. They don't seem do that in Newark.

Doesn't really make a difference since make a shot tonight when we need it.

Reactions: Hall-O-Daze
In guarding the perimeter, we make the same mistakes repeatedly. Leaving shooters open against Creighton? How? Why? Either coaches did not properly instruct the team or the team doesnt listen.

Reactions: JCB11
I was so concerned by this type of result. They actually started out at SJU the same way but rebounded. Coach made no adjustments. Why not press? They are undermanned, but you have to try something to change the energy. It's not like the defense they are playing is preventing anything.

Reactions: catholicman
Shame on me for buying into the hype and picking a win tonight, but the one thing I was hoping not to see was an embarrassment. Make no mistake, this will hurt our tournament prospects. You have to show you can be somewhat competitive.
Without a doubt. Although I unfortunately felt like I could see this coming. Seems to be in our cadence. Plus McDermott and Creighton seem to have our number

Butt ugly game. I never thought Kadary was into it tonight. Addae Wusu was horrible. No bench again. Sanders is not a BE player. They frustrated Dawes all night and our D was a step too slow all night.

We got exposed.

dumb-and-dumber-big-gulp.gif

yall gotta remember they smashed UCONN in Nebraska by 19 , dont feel so bad, I get the being pissed but it wasnt like we played at Depaul

Butt ugly game. I never thought Kadary was into it tonight. Addae Wusu was horrible. No bench again. Sanders is not a BE player. They frustrated Dawes all night and our D was a step too slow all night.

We got exposed.
Sometimes he is mercurial

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT