ADVERTISEMENT

RNC Chair calls for Haley to leave race

Ronna the RINO is wrong as always.

Haley should stay in and continue to grift and milk her programmed and mostly left leaning donors dry.

I can’t wait to see her and her campaign get humiliated in her home state of South Carolina.

Nikki has to talk slow to her low iq base. She is comically fake - like her fellow WEF friend Newsom.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: silkcitypirate
There are 48 states to go. Why would she drop out now? 15 primaries on Super Tuesday alone, another 14 throughout March. We'll have a much better idea then.

Last edited:
Reactions: silkcitypirate
There are 48 states to go. Why would she drop out now? 15 primaries on Super Tuesday alone, another 14 throughout March. We'll have a much better idea then.
The only reason would be if something today could impact her run in 2028. But truthfully, I'm not sure it's a good look to the rest of the country if she can't win SC and that will be brought up 4 years from now as she's spending 12 months prior campaigning for 2028.

Reactions: SOpirate
The only reason would be if something today could impact her run in 2028. But truthfully, I'm not sure it's a good look to the rest of the country if she can't win SC and that will be brought up 4 years from now as she's spending 12 months prior campaigning for 2028.
Her rep has already taken a big hit.

She got beat by RDS in Iowa where she outspent him by millions.

Lost NH , a state she courted Dems to flip over to her.

When she gets demolished in SC she could kiss her ‘28 hopes goodbye.

Next up for her is to beg to be Trump’s VP or be a pundit gatekeeper for Globalists on MSNBC.

What is Haley running on anyways?

She wants to raise the social security age.

She doesn’t have any plans to close the open southern border.

She is a warhawk that would rather see Ukraine get our $ than Americans that are suffering in Bidunce’s horrid economy.

She is a WEF groomed Pol that has allegiances to left leaning globalist donors

She didn’t condemn the BLm riots

Her speeches are fake and scripted

She’s for a Central Digital Bank that will rob us of our rights.

What separates her from Bidunce?

Just ask Tim Scott what he thinks about her being our President

I have a different take on that. No one would’ve expected two months ago for Haley to be the only remaining candidate before New Hampshire. she has succeeded those expectations. And now there are 30 days before South Carolina. She hast to make her case, but it’s one on one now. as I said earlier, if Trump does not debate her, he will look weak to a segment of the voters. It also gives her a whole month to attack him in that regard.

As long as she has money behind her, why wouldn’t she go on?

Tim Scott is just another kiss ass now bowing to Trump. The Trumpers are so stupid. NH showed that Trump will have trouble winning a general election. The only person Biden could have beat was Trump from his basement and he did.

Exit polls in Iowa showed that 15% of Republicans would not support Trump.

In New Hampshire, exit polls showed 21% of Republicans will not support Trump and 68% of independants will not. There are many more independents today than ever before as both parties are losing voters and the independent rolls are growing. So if these numbers are still off and 5% more Repubs vote for him and 5% more independents vote for him there is little or no path to victory in a general election for him which again really hurts the party. But the party is not in charge. They are all afraid of Trumps dwindling base.

Last edited:
Tim Scott is just another kiss ass now bowing to Trump. The Trumpers are so stupid. NH showed that Trump will have trouble winning a general election. The only person Biden could have beat was Trump from his basement and he did.

Exit polls in Iowa showed that 15% of Republicans would not support Trump.

In New Hampshire, exit polls showed 21% of Republicans will not support Trump and 68% of independants will not. There are many more independents today than ever before as both parties are losing voters and the independent rolls are growing. So if these numbers are still off and 5% more Repubs vote for him and 5% more independents vote for him there is little or no path to victory in a general election for him which again really hurts the party. But the party is not in charge. They are all afraid of Trumps dwindling base.
I always wonder about those polls. You're going to have to hold your nose and vote on election day, my guess that people will vote for someone they won't support because they won't support the other guy. Unless you choose to vote your conscience and vote someone who deep down inside you know has no chance of impacting the next 4 years of your life. Me personally, I'm voting for someone who will impact the next 4 years of my life. I'm looking at the VP choices and I'm prepared to vote Trump over the guy I want to vote for RFK (who won't win), because I can't imagine him picking a worse VP than Harris.

Getting trounced in her home state will significantly damage her brand. She’s had a solid showing this cycle, and if she exits gracefully she’ll be the front runner for 2028.

Getting trounced in her home state will significantly damage her brand. She’s had a solid showing this cycle, and if she exits gracefully she’ll be the front runner for 2028.
No one will remember or care about that in 2028 because there will be no Trump to deal with. Haley has raised her credibility and profile and will have lots of options if she doesn’t get the nomination.

A few wild cards out there also…Kennedy and then there is the No Labels candidate. Neither can win but can have a material effect on the Biden and Trump vote totals.

Can ron desantis rebrand and reimage for 2028?

Can ron desantis rebrand and reimage for 2028?
I think DeSantis’ problem is much more of a personality issue than a brand issue. He’s got all the credentials, successful conservative governor, won reelection by a huge margin, turned Florida from a purple state to red. His problem is he comes of as stiff and robotic in front of a camera. No charisma or personality at all, and when it comes down to it politics is about personality.

Last edited:
I think DeSantis’ problem is much more of a personality issue than a brand issue. He’s got all the credentials, successful conservative governor, won reelection by a huge margin, turned Florida from a purple state to red. His problem is he comes of as stiff and robotic in front of a camera. No charisma or personality at all, and when it comes down to it politics is about personality.
DeSantis has hit his ceiling in my opinion. Great governor but really nowhere to go.

Reactions: Section112

Why? All the Trumpers think she's a RINO and a globalist pawn. They're not going to support her in '28.

Why? All the Trumpers think she's a RINO and a globalist pawn. They're not going to support her in '28.
It's interesting to see people imploring Haley to get out of the race while at the same time claiming it's a slam dunk for Trump. Why would they care? It's not their money; She is insignificant than she poses no threat or interference with the Presidential race; they wouldn't vote for her but they are concerned about her brand.... Why?

I agree, but the truth is if you really care about who will do the best job while in office, he should be considered. "Why didn't you vote for the guy? Because his fake laugh is horrible is just stupid." We get caught up on so many things that have nothing to do with doing the job. Really if you look at who can do the job, you should be considered. Merit based. Honestly his lack of ability to be a salesman makes DeSantis likeable for me. He's a terrible liar, so he's got to be real otherwise you know it. And I think when it comes down to doing the job, he's more than qualified.

In today's world when it comes to the candidates we're talking about race, sex, gender, age, etc but not if you can or cannot do the job. Why do we as a country allow ourselves to get off point and focus on anything other than can this person do the job? Does this person have the integrity to do the job right? And is there a better choice to do the job?

I agree, but the truth is if you really care about who will do the best job while in office, he should be considered. "Why didn't you vote for the guy? Because his fake laugh is horrible is just stupid." We get caught up on so many things that have nothing to do with doing the job. Really if you look at who can do the job, you should be considered. Merit based. Honestly his lack of ability to be a salesman makes DeSantis likeable for me. He's a terrible liar, so he's got to be real otherwise you know it. And I think when it comes down to doing the job, he's more than qualified.

In today's world when it comes to the candidates we're talking about race, sex, gender, age, etc but not if you can or cannot do the job. Why do we as a country allow ourselves to get off point and focus on anything other than can this person do the job? Does this person have the integrity to do the job right? And is there a better choice to do the job?
Case in point. Newsom and DeSantis debate. The facts and accomplishments are all on DeSantis‘s side, yet the perception was Newsome had a more sincere smile. What a bunch of horseshit.

Case in point. Newsom and DeSantis debate. The facts and accomplishments are all on DeSantis‘s side, yet the perception was Newsome had a more sincere smile. What a bunch of horseshit.
Fake News media. Anyone with a brain can see Trump is right on this issue. The sad part is he's just a big child. He might be the smartest child in American history, but he's still a child.

Don’t disagree, but unfortunately a big chunk of the electorate is swayed by entertainment over merit. RDS would be the most effective Republican President since Reagan but that doesn’t matter if he can’t sell himself when the cameras are on. Trump wins because he’s more entertaining and a better salesman to the lowest common denominator than the rest of his opponents. That’s just the reality of where the GOP is right now.

Reactions: shu09
I have a different take on that. No one would’ve expected two months ago for Haley to be the only remaining candidate before New Hampshire. she has succeeded those expectations. And now there are 30 days before South Carolina. She hast to make her case, but it’s one on one now. as I said earlier, if Trump does not debate her, he will look weak to a segment of the voters. It also gives her a whole month to attack him in that regard.

Trump needs to debate her simply because he's going to need to debate Biden. Biden sitting in the basement is not good for Trump. So he can't walk away from debating Haley and then demand Biden debate him.

Reactions: HALL85

shes the only remaining candidate not because shes competitive, its because shes too dense to undestand she'll get waxed.

Reactions: bac2therac
It's interesting to see people imploring Haley to get out of the race while at the same time claiming it's a slam dunk for Trump. Why would they care? It's not their money; She is insignificant than she poses no threat or interference with the Presidential race; they wouldn't vote for her but they are concerned about her brand.... Why?
the whole point of resigning is to win favor with king trump

• Haha
Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
shes the only remaining candidate not because shes competitive, its because shes too dense to undestand she'll get waxed.
Angry tonight because of the Providence game? Tantrum won’t make it better’s

Haley won’t drop out.

Here’s why.

She has bottomless left leaning/Globalist /Democrat donors who know she’s basically one of their own. She will keep the border open and agree to the evil CDBC.

They will keep her afloat as long as it takes for the Bidunce regime to gin up more fraudulent charges against Trump.

They know Bidunce can’t win again, he’s a joke.

However Haley is another puppet that has allegiances to her donors in the elite, oligarch class.

They win if Haley wins.

Meanwhile WE all lose again like we did with Bidunce.

Pray that God will save America and our human rights.

Pray that Donald Trump is elected as our 47th President

Our last hope as a nation.

It's great how our Trumper can only repeat the talking points by calling everyone names and labeling them. He takes the Dem approach to calling everyone a racist to the nth extent. Very poignant arguments by calling people names and not actually making a salient point. You can look some of those words up if you don't understand them.

It's great how our Trumper can only repeat the talking points by calling everyone names and labeling them. He takes the Dem approach to calling everyone a racist to the nth extent. Very poignant arguments by calling people names and not actually making a salient point. You can look some of those words up if you don't understand them.

You’re an obsessed Bidener or is it now a Haleyer?

See a shrink for your TDS.

You MAWs are comedic gold!
Test subjects for the elites

Keep grazing.
😆

BTW, puppet Nikki is for sale to the highest bidder.

Last edited:
+1. If someone has to resort to name calling and repeating words like Uniparty, WEF, globalist, over and over again it just shows their ignorance and lack of independent thought. Or you could go the shallow route and just post tweets without a comment. They are incapable of listening to and processing a different point of view. Imagine a world where you think you are right and anyone that disagrees with you is wrong. Not a winning strategy....just a complete lack of self-awareness.

• Haha
Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
do you just cut and paste. I will be joining the discussion over here too

Nikki being propped up by Democrats is such a bad look

Trump needs to debate her simply because he's going to need to debate Biden. Biden sitting in the basement is not good for Trump. So he can't walk away from debating Haley and then demand Biden debate him.
lol who is going to make Trump debate Nikki

no one, he wont

but at least that is a presidential race, the republican race is over

+1. If someone has to resort to name calling and repeating words like Uniparty, WEF, globalist, over and over again it just shows their ignorance and lack of independent thought. Or you could go the shallow route and just post tweets without a comment. They are incapable of listening to and processing a different point of view. Imagine a world where you think you are right and anyone that disagrees with you is wrong. Not a winning strategy....just a complete lack of self-awareness.

You’re weirdly obsessed with me.

It’s not healthy.

you can thank biden doj for that one

this has to play out whether you like it or not

Not sure how the DOJ is to blame for Trump's base not being able to move on from him... but yes, it will play out with Trump losing again and continuing to make claims of fraud and abuse to try and tear the country apart. Can't wait.

Not sure how the DOJ is to blame for Trump's base not being able to move on from him... but yes, it will play out with Trump losing again and continuing to make claims of fraud and abuse to try and tear the country apart. Can't wait.
I agree that Trump is not beating Biden. No way he is taking PA this year and how many swing states can he really pull, especially since the Dems will make abortion the issue to swing those demos in those states.

44% of the country is now registered as Independent. Crazy.

Wild card will be RFK or the No Label candidate if they name one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT