ADVERTISEMENT

RNC Chair calls for Haley to leave race

I agree that Trump is not beating Biden. No way he is taking PA this year and how many swing states can he really pull, especially since the Dems will make abortion the issue to swing those demos in those states.

44% of the country is now registered as Independent. Crazy.

Wild card will be RFK or the No Label candidate if they name one.
Not so sure about that. It's early, but I'm not sure at any point in time in 2019 or 2020 were there polls of Trump beating Biden head to head. I think there's a couple polls right now saying yeah he's winning. Buses of immigrants for the whole country to deal with not just Texas. Inflation. Joe's age. His unlikeable and unworthy of president VP. There's a lot against Joe right now.

Reactions: bac2therac
Not so sure about that. It's early, but I'm not sure at any point in time in 2019 or 2020 were there polls of Trump beating Biden head to head. I think there's a couple polls right now saying yeah he's winning. Buses of immigrants for the whole country to deal with not just Texas. Inflation. Joe's age. His unlikeable and unworthy of president VP. There's a lot against Joe right now.
Yes, a lot can happen between now and November, but everything I see on the economic front is that this year will be fairly stable. Not much better/not much worse, so who knows how that changes perception. Do people feel they are in a better position to provide....they obviously don't now.

The border is the wild card....Greg Abbott should be Man of the Year....sorry, Person of the Year.

I wouldn't underestimate the effect of No Labels and RFK either. It doesn't take much in those swing states.

Not sure how the DOJ is to blame for Trump's base not being able to move on from him... but yes, it will play out with Trump losing again and continuing to make claims of fraud and abuse to try and tear the country apart. Can't wait.

Your opinion

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT