ADVERTISEMENT

St JohnPart Duex game thread

Finally puts Jackson in now that we down by 25. While Rhoden shooting 2 for 28.

what could have happened though? They were doing so well together
Something happened with the team for sure. I mean these performances are Joe Judge coached type performances. Even if there were chances to win some games. Have the players tuned Willard out? Not buying in? Bad offense system so not trying to execute? Bad culture like Judge said he was changing?Something has to be up with this team. Injuries all to blame? I'm simply asking.

Last edited:
Bench everybody and play the freshmen and Jo Smith. This is an absolute disgrace from top to bottom.

KW is a fragile wimp, so he won't do that.

He can't bench "established" players for "mind boggling" shots but he can bench rookies for one bad pass.

Reactions: Bobbie Solo
This team played just fine 2 days ago, they looked together. To me, this is nothing more than what we see every year from Willard’s teams in Big East play.

Reactions: Bobbie Solo
and unfortunately our student fan support will now take this back and likely not want to come see us play again, not all but some

Reactions: shupat08
St Johns didn’t even have a road win this year. We’re Depaul’s only conference win. 1 short month after it looked like we would be a contender to win the league

When will our fan base take the blinders off? Willard excels with turning under dogs into tough scrappy teams, but that’s his ceiling. Hand him talent and he cannot breed consistent success.

Time and time again over the years we’ve seen talent wasted due to lack of discipline, focus, and execution. It’s a tale as old as time with Willard.

The only difference between our guys and the top teams in this conference is in-between the ears. That’s why we’re 1-4 in the tournament. Our guys don’t have the ability to focus when it really matters. Such a shame

what made Rhoden change though? he was always just a team guy and did his thing, dont tell me cuz bryce knocked down some 3's he got butthurt

Embarressing on a multiple levels. Students didn't show up.... coaches didn't show up and the team didn't show up. A trifecta.
well whoever goodmoney is didnt agree with us and general tso whom I love to order from wanted to dig into me as well

When will our fan base take the blinders off? Willard excels with turning under dogs into tough scrappy teams, but that’s his ceiling. Hand him talent and he cannot breed consistent success.

Time and time again over the years we’ve seen talent wasted due to lack of discipline, focus, and execution. It’s a tale as old as time with Willard.

The only difference between our guys and the top teams in this conference is in-between the ears. That’s why we’re 1-4 in the tournament. Our guys don’t have the ability to focus when it really matters. Such a shame
Best description I’ve heard yet. We will never get past that very low ceiling with this guy. He’s in way over his head.

what could have happened though? They were doing so well together

Where exactly is all this talent? That’s where the blinders are.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT