ADVERTISEMENT

St JohnPart Duex game thread

This team played just fine 2 days ago, they looked together. To me, this is nothing more than what we see every year from Willard’s teams in Big East play.

I respectfully disagree. Usually, we get pasted on the road. It happens. Once a year we lose a game at home
with very poor play. It happens. This was way different than those types of games. Physically out of control and
checked out mentally.

buut in the begining of the season he was just fine , ever since that bs omicron came out they have changed like our country did ...... Donald J was our coach now its Biden

Is he that fragile?
lol they all are! Sad to say…but this coaching staff never reads the riot act…at least not to me. The players are lackadaisical year after year. “Lose a game we shouldn’t, no big deal “ year after year. When you see the same results with different players it can only mean one thing …. That is what the coaches are teaching them

Where exactly is all this talent? That’s where the blinders are.
Individually many of these players are extremely talented. You see flashes of it from kadary, tray, tyrese. You saw it from khadeen, desi, angel, and MP. Those teams all pissed away any chance at good seeding and a realistic chance at a tournament run with lazy, sloppy, no show efforts like this one.

it’s just the type of player that we have recruited to this program, guys who are not interested or not able to buy into a bigger system.

the gap in talent between us and the upper echelon of college hoops is not that wide. It’s poise and basketball iq that has always confined us to mediocrity. When was the last time you saw nova turn in a performance like this? Let alone multiple in a season?

Reactions: Bobbie Solo
It was just a way of saying one man thinks and the other doesnt know whats going on..... Nothing personal

but thats fine Pat you can shove the inflation and not allowing non vaccinated people into arenas commy style up up your you know what

Reactions: SHUMA04 and TomWall
still wont call you names keyboard hero.... were technically on the same side but if you wanna call me names I wont do it here on a computer

3 times now you have called me something and I have yet to do as such, why because well those who know me in person know what I stand for and can do and 2nd I do not talk smack on the net to people and 3 you and I both are Hall fans so I give u that

4th I am not the one you want to mess with....... call me all your names and whatever you want, it just makes me more motivated........ yet I stay calm and dont call you anything because it is stupid to

• Haha
Reactions: shupat08
yeah you enjoy our crap economy and crime ridden areas, if you had any Law Enforcement in your family you would sing a different tune especially after whats going on in NYC.........

Reactions: SHUMA04
sorry I want a leader and not a screen reading puppet, you started talking crap NOT me, no clue who u r

Hey CB. You know me. But man, you've chilled in the past handful of years. I love it.
I've tried. In seasons past, I would have been losing my mind watching the game and sick to my stomach. Nowadays, I get excited when we win and when we lose it's more like ah well, that's how it goes (because that is in fact how it goes)

and yeah I would do a truce, you have the same paper hanging on your wall as me so were all family

sorry I want a leader and not a screen reading puppet, you started talking crap NOT me, no clue who u r

buut in the begining of the season he was just fine , ever since that bs omicron came out they have changed like our country did ...... Donald J was our coach now its Biden

You literally started. But I can't expect MAGAs to understand logic.

Reactions: Bobbie Solo
Thats fine enjoy your overpriced GAS and no love for our veterans and LEO's, and as far as SHU is concerned not allowing fans inside who didnt wanna force potion in their bodys

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT