ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia opening up

Worried about 4 drops in a bucket in almost one year but we ignore 11 drops in the bucket every year for the past 25 years. Every loss of life is tragic, but when you look at the big picture of disease, your priorities are just dumb if you spend the bulk of your time concerned about covid. My guess is if we attacked the 11 drops in a bucket per year with shut downs of high fructose corn syrup and unnatural substances we consume, we’d have stronger immune systems and the 4 drops in a bucket would only be 2, most likely caused by dumb politicians who didn't protect the elderly. A task force on Covid is coming. Why? I don't know when you have gems like Fauci. A task for force on heart disease?

Mic drop. Can’t tell you how many medical folks I’ve talked to that said our COVID casualties were so high because we are a very unhealthy nation and the way we run nursing homes also accelerated the losses.

Worried about 4 drops in a bucket in almost one year but we ignore 11 drops in the bucket every year for the past 25 years. Every loss of life is tragic, but when you look at the big picture of disease, your priorities are just dumb if you spend the bulk of your time concerned about covid. My guess is if we attacked the 11 drops in a bucket per year with shut downs of high fructose corn syrup and unnatural substances we consume, we’d have stronger immune systems and the 4 drops in a bucket would only be 2, most likely caused by dumb politicians who didn't protect the elderly. A task force on Covid is coming. Why? I don't know when you have gems like Fauci. A task for force on heart disease?

The thing is though... deaths from heart disease have improved dramatically over the last 60-70 years. A large part of that was because of government funded research, so don’t make it like we don’t have a task force on heart disease. We have spent hundreds of millions on cardiovascular research and campaigns to promote cardiovascular health. Everyone understands how to be healthy, but we are free to make our own bad choices... but our bad choices are not contagious.

It hasn’t even been a full year with Covid. we still have 5 months to get there and things aren’t looking great right now in regards to the spread.

I don’t live in fear of the virus because I understand the risk, just like I eat well because I understand the risks if I don’t.

However, I also don’t want to be a part of exponential growth by contracting and then infecting others so I take small precautions. If everyone took it seriously enough, less people would be dead and it would not be spreading like it is now.

The thing is though... deaths from heart disease have improved dramatically over the last 60-70 years. A large part of that was because of government funded research, so don’t make it like we don’t have a task force on heart disease. We have spent hundreds of millions on cardiovascular research and campaigns to promote cardiovascular health. Everyone understands how to be healthy, but we are free to make our own bad choices... but our bad choices are not contagious.

It hasn’t even been a full year with Covid. we still have 5 months to get there and things aren’t looking great right now in regards to the spread.

I don’t live in fear of the virus because I understand the risk, just like I eat well because I understand the risks if I don’t.

However, I also don’t want to be a part of exponential growth by contracting and then infecting others so I take small precautions. If everyone took it seriously enough, less people would be dead and it would not be spreading like it is now.
There’s a difference in acting responsibly versus going into a politically driven seclusion. Mask, mask, mask...don’t go to a rally, but you can protest, riot or celebrate the election in crowds.

Reactions: Hallsome and shu09

First case of Covid that we know of in the US came on January 20th. We’re almost 10 months in. Don’t know how we’re still 5 months away.

We’ve spent hundreds of millions looking for a cure instead of $10 research and common sense to get rid of the crap that causes it. There’s scientific proof things like a keto diet cures seizures. Instead we spend hundreds of millions to find a pill to solve it so we can make billions in tax money. Why doesn’t our government get doctors like Dr Caldwell Esseslstyn in to help. Our government isn’t going to make money from telling people to each more spinach and kale. They’ll make money with coke and medications and surgeries. And people think they care because they spend hundreds of millions. They spend hundreds of millions for their gain in the long run, not the common sense approach that would cost minimal to research and get the answer that costs them money.

Reactions: Hallsome
First case of Covid that we know of in the US came on January 20th. We’re almost 10 months in. Don’t know how we’re still 5 months away.

We’ve spent hundreds of millions looking for a cure instead of $10 research and common sense to get rid of the crap that causes it. There’s scientific proof things like a keto diet cures seizures. Instead we spend hundreds of millions to find a pill to solve it so we can make billions in tax money. Why doesn’t our government get doctors like Dr Caldwell Esseslstyn in to help. Our government isn’t going to make money from telling people to each more spinach and kale. They’ll make money with coke and medications and surgeries. And people think they care because they spend hundreds of millions. They spend hundreds of millions for their gain in the long run, not the common sense approach that would cost minimal to research and get the answer that costs them money.

This is starting to look like parody. The government is the one paying for that research that shows that Keto helped with seizures... the government also gave millions to the Cleveland clinic, where Esselstyn worked. You like that Dr, yet criticize Fauci only because you like what one says but not the other.

Nothing wrong with skepticism of the government, but I feel like some of your criticisms are unfounded, if not just wrong.

This is starting to look like parody. The government is the one paying for that research that shows that Keto helped with seizures... the government also gave millions to the Cleveland clinic, where Esselstyn worked. You like that Dr, yet criticize Fauci only because you like what one says but not the other.

Nothing wrong with skepticism of the government, but I feel like some of your criticisms are unfounded, if not just wrong.
The main research for keto and seizures goes back hundreds of years. So the government gives money to the Cleveland clinic, they find the answers and no laws get put in place to help. Nice. If Fauci had as sound proof on this virus that masks end the virus as Esselsryn has on heart disease wouldn’t you be calling for a mask mandate immediately? We found the answer, but we are still going to let big chicken companies, coke and Pepsis poison kids daily. Nice job US government.

Reactions: SHUSA
Utah Governor gets it right. Even with his state only at 1% of one drop.

The main research for keto and seizures goes back hundreds of years. So the government gives money to the Cleveland clinic, they find the answers and no laws get put in place to help. Nice. If Fauci had as sound proof on this virus that masks end the virus as Esselsryn has on heart disease wouldn’t you be calling for a mask mandate immediately? We found the answer, but we are still going to let big chicken companies, coke and Pepsis poison kids daily. Nice job US government.

Masks don’t end the virus. They reduce the rate of transmission and should be mandated where there virus is spreading.

Reactions: doctorcb12
Masks don’t end the virus. They reduce the rate of transmission and should be mandated where there virus is spreading.
My point was Dr. Esselstyns research ends heart disease. Should there be mandates? The government should make laws around what Fauci says but not Esselstyns research which is 1000 times better?

they’ll kill the economics of the little guy in the name of safety. They won’t touch Tyson, Perdue, Coke or Pepsi in the name of safety.

Last edited:
Reactions: HALL85
Cant get people to wear masks but you think we can get people to eat kale? Good one...

start with my 5-year-old... similar attitude to many you’ll be dealing with except he probably won’t curse and threaten you.

Cant get people to wear masks but you think we can get people to eat kale? Good one...

start with my 5-year-old... similar attitude to many you’ll be dealing with except he probably won’t curse and threaten you.
But kale in a smoothie or crumble 2 tablespoons of brown sugar over it when braising kids wont know the difference

I started juicing again recently, def makes a difference in how your body feels.

Spinach, celery, limes, parsley, carrots, parsnips, apples, beets, pears, ginger...

Getting akaline based items in you is good for the body and lemon, lime, ginger and parsley are great in small doses

Reactions: Merge
So US should ban certain products specific companies have in the marketplace? Isnt that against capitalism? How will CEOs reach all their compensation bonuses to make 4000 times more than their plebian front line workers?

US has a portions problem, can you go to Canada, Australia, UK and get a Big Gulp at 72 oz?

My point was Dr. Esselstyns research ends heart disease. Should there be mandates? The government should make laws around what Fauci says but not Esselstyns research which is 1000 times better?

We have made laws based on what heart disease research says, but we allow the freedom to make your own choices.

If I decided I was going to eat foods that increase my risk of heart disease but heart disease was contagious to you, then the government might have to step in to protect you. That is the difference with an infectious disease vs something that is not infectious. You have the freedom to make bad choices for yourself, but you do not have the freedom to make bad choices for others. Kind of like why smoking was banned in indoor spaces, but people are still allowed to smoke.

Utah Governor gets it right. Even with his state only at 1% of one drop.

No, Utah is going the route of fascism. The state has no right to limit who people can invite into their private homes.

Just watch when two weeks turns into four and then six.

No, Utah is going the route of fascism. The state has no right to limit who people can invite into their private homes.

the whole state is run by a religion anyway. hars to be fascist when everyone willingly follows

Plenty of parents give their kids younger than 5 banana and kale/spinach smoothies in the morning. Things are a lot different than 30-60 years ago before everyone had some type of nut, gluten, dairy, or soy allergy.

Reactions: HALL85
I started juicing again recently, def makes a difference in how your body feels.

Spinach, celery, limes, parsley, carrots, parsnips, apples, beets, pears, ginger...

Getting akaline based items in you is good for the body and lemon, lime, ginger and parsley are great in small doses
thats the stuff. high alkaline, low acid. limit processed food and preservatives and ur the healthiest man alive.

So US should ban certain products specific companies have in the marketplace? Isnt that against capitalism? How will CEOs reach all their compensation bonuses to make 4000 times more than their plebian front line workers?

US has a portions problem, can you go to Canada, Australia, UK and get a Big Gulp at 72 oz?
What are you talking about against capitalism. I'll be the first to admit I want military level assault weapons out of the hands of ordinary citizens. Are you telling me the US shouldn't ban those specific products because it's against capitalism? Same principles should apply to the food industry. Make your product, just don't make it with such high levels of crap in it that kills us.

Can you go to Mexico and get a Coke with high fructose corn syrup in it?

You clearly don’t have kids.
idk why kids is brought up. its the options given to adults. the biggest issue is that people spend more time working with less time for things like cooking. if you arent cooking your own meal you are almost guaranteed to be eating something that isnt good for you.

idk why kids is brought up. its the options given to adults. the biggest issue is that people spend more time working with less time for things like cooking. if you arent cooking your own meal you are almost guaranteed to be eating something that isnt good for you.

Sami was saying earlier that if we try to get adults to eat more kale, a lot of reactions will be similar to when we try to have our children eat kale.

Reactions: SHUSA

Gov is a lame duck he can do what he wants

What are you talking about against capitalism. I'll be the first to admit I want military level assault weapons out of the hands of ordinary citizens. Are you telling me the US shouldn't ban those specific products because it's against capitalism? Same principles should apply to the food industry. Make your product, just don't make it with such high levels of crap in it that kills us.

Can you go to Mexico and get a Coke with high fructose corn syrup in it?
On mexico, i havent been, i am sure they have some type of soft drink equivalent but are chain shops selling in 72 oz quantities?

As for this if we have people here that say their civil liberties were taken away with mandates for mask, social distancing etc as pandemic lingers, isnt an outright ban of a food or drink the very definition of attacking one's civil liberties?

Sami was saying earlier that if we try to get adults to eat more kale, a lot of reactions will be similar to when we try to have our children eat kale.
The point is why do we have a terrible food pyramid, and nothing for this research? Show people the science and let them make their decision, but we're suppressing the science for some unknowing reason, also known as lobbyists paying off our politicians.

The point is why do we have a terrible food pyramid, and nothing for this research? Show people the science and let them make their decision, but we're suppressing the science for some unknowing reason, also known as lobbyists paying off our politicians.

I'm not sure what you mean? We already know what foods are bad and we let people make their own decisions. What science are we suppressing?

On mexico, i havent been, i am sure they have some type of soft drink equivalent but are chain shops selling in 72 oz quantities?

As for this if we have people here that say their civil liberties were taken away with mandates for mask, social distancing etc as pandemic lingers, isnt an outright ban of a food or drink the very definition of attacking one's civil liberties?

If people want 72 ounces of soda, I'm sure they'll fill up the cup 3 times at McDonald's if they want or buy more. Where did I say ban a food? Make the product healthier. HFCS is much cheaper than real sugar.

Last edited:
If people want 72 ounces of soda, I'm sure they'll fill up the cup 3 times at McDonald's if they want or buy more. Where did I say ban a food? Make the product healthier. HFCS is much cheaper than real sugar.
I use agave syrup, my point is, look at places like wawa, 711, who needs a big gulp? The documentary supersize me was eye opening to me, gourge on the very worst in processed foods, fat, sugar, cholestrol heightening and see what happens in not even 30 calendar days

Last edited:
I use agave syrup, my point is, look at places like wawa, 711, who needs a big gulp? The documentary supersize me was eye opening to me, gourge on the very worst in processed foods, fat, sugar, cholestrol heightening and see what happens in not even 30 calendar days
Watch Supersize Me 2.

No, because you have many food and drink options.

Lol, thank you for the exercise in reading comprehension.

I guess followIng the science doesn’t apply to everything… LOL
What I can’t wait for next is for the libs to pay science to say marijuana doesn’t impact climate change. The current science says marijuana is terrible for climate change, I don’t know why the republicans don’t hit that message hard. I guess that’s part of why SPK so properly calls them the republicants. Such an easy way to steal young voters who have been brainwashed by the lib education system.

What I can’t wait for next is for the libs to pay science to say marijuana doesn’t impact climate change. The current science says marijuana is terrible for climate change, I don’t know why the republicans don’t hit that message hard. I guess that’s part of why SPK so properly calls them the republicants. Such an easy way to steal young voters who have been brainwashed by the lib education system.
Funny you mention that. My sister-in-law and her husband retired to Southern Oregon two years ago and they are planning on moving as the smoke from the hemp farms and forest fires has worsened her COPD.

What I can’t wait for next is for the libs to pay science to say marijuana doesn’t impact climate change.

It does. It's primarily because of indoor farming and requires a massive amount of energy for production.

he current science says marijuana is terrible for climate change, I don’t know why the republicans don’t hit that message hard.

Problematic for them as they would have to first acknowledge that human activity is impacting the climate, and if they did get to that point it would be difficult to single out one product and ignore the others. Also, more energy production from clean sources would mitigate the impact.

Reactions: donnie_baseball
But kale in a smoothie or crumble 2 tablespoons of brown sugar over it when braising kids wont know the difference

LOL. You realize brown sugar is just white sugar with molasses, right? And if I gave any of my kids 2 tablespoons of it, I would regret that quickly! LOL! You are the gift that keeps on giving.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT