ADVERTISEMENT

Covid Deaths in PA

when you work in vaccines (i do) youd be wrong. you call them vaccines, not drugs. sanofi reminded me of that yesterday in a presentation
Symantics…the all need to go through an FDA approval process.

Reactions: shu09
And that’s the point…you wouldn’t expect, but you won’t know long term side effects until you study adverse effects over the LONG TERM!

mRNA technology has NEVER been used in the delivery of a vaccine. It was fast tracked. The author makes good points as to why there shouldn’t be be we will not know for sure for many years. Really not hard to understand.

So, what you're saying could be said about virtually anything in life.

"The only certainty in life is that nothing is certain"

We wont know the long term effects of cell phones for many years, we won't know the long term effects of 5G technology for many years, etc.

However, we have a very very good reason to say there will be no long-term effects of the vaccine based on everything laid out in the article by an expert.

You keep promoting fear and doubt though.

when you work in vaccines (i do) youd be wrong. you call them vaccines, not drugs. sanofi reminded me of that yesterday in a presentation

Exactly. Moderna has not successfully created a drug, but they have a vaccine. This was said in a meeting yesterday, funny how it applies to his post.

So, what you're saying could be said about virtually anything in life.

"The only certainty in life is that nothing is certain"

We wont know the long term effects of cell phones for many years, we won't know the long term effects of 5G technology for many years, etc.

However, we have a very very good reason to say there will be no long-term effects of the vaccine based on everything laid out in the article by an expert.

You keep promoting fear and doubt though.
You realize that the vaccine makers AND FDA will continue to monitor adverse events post launch for many years…that’s how it works. You’re really being silly now.

How is this fear mongering? I’m not telling people not to get vaccinated. Just explaining how the system works. What are you afraid of?

No, you're guessing with nothing to stand on. The reasons why long-term effects are virtually 0 are in the article based on science.

Yes, I'm guessing. I said that above. I don't know if there will or won't be long term effects. But anyone who says they know definitively either way is also guessing.

What the hell happened to you? Used to be one of the best posters and very rational. Now you're all over the map. You must work in the medical field or medical sales because your writings are rife with pharma industry talking points.

Vaccines have to be approved by the FDA - Food and DRUG Administration. But no, it's not a drug!

You realize that the vaccine makers AND FDA will continue to monitor adverse events post launch for many years…that’s how it works. You’re really being silly now.

How is this fear mongering? I’m not telling people not to get vaccinated. Just explaining how the system works. What are you afraid of?

Yes, they'll be monitored as they should be., which is a good thing. That still does not change the fact that vaccines have never produced long-term side effects .

"You wouldn’t expect any of these vaccines to have any long-term side effects. And in fact, this has never occurred with any vaccine.”

Yes, I'm guessing. I said that above. I don't know if there will or won't be long term effects. But anyone who says they know definitively either way is also guessing.

What the hell happened to you? Used to be one of the best posters and very rational. Now you're all over the map. You must work in the medical field or medical sales because your writings are rife with pharma industry talking points.

Nothing is definitive in life, but there are likely outcomes and unlikely outcomes.

Long term side effects are a very unlikely outcome and have never occurred fom a vaccine.

Nothing is definitive in life, but there are likely outcomes and unlikely outcomes.

Long term side effects are a very unlikely outcome and have never occurred fom a vaccine.

Fair enough. I am saying it's wrong to DEFINITIVELY say there won't be. There very well may not and I hope there are not. But the possibility can't be outright dismissed.

Fair enough. I am saying it's wrong to DEFINITIVELY say there won't be. There very well may not and I hope there are not. But the possibility can't be outright dismissed.
And once again, mRNA technology has never been used to deliver a vaccine. This is a very different product from traditional vaccines. Not to say that there will be adverse events, but you can’t draw the same equivalent comparison. That’s just a fact.

Vaccines have to be approved by the FDA - Food and DRUG Administration. But no, it's not a drug!
boy you are so wrong its making me cringe.

first off, to address your point the FDA approves many things like tabacco, cosmetics, bandaids, contact lenses, etc.

are you eating those things?? lol maybe.

second, the FDA has a specific distinction between regulated products "human drugs" in one category and "Vaccines" in a separate category.

youre wrong in like 5 different ways here

Reactions: anon_ezos2e9wn1ob0
And once again, mRNA technology has never been used to deliver a vaccine. This is a very different product from traditional vaccines. Not to say that there will be adverse events, but you can’t draw the same equivalent comparison. That’s just a fact.
did your vaccine have mRNA technology???

well you said its not equivalent because mrna is a new technology. but you didnt get mrna. so for you, it actually is equivalent.

are you stuck on fillibuster mode?
So what does that have to do with anything in this discussion. I've explained myself with facts and clarity. I know it's not the answer you are knies want to hear, but that's not my problem…you don’t play obtuse very well.

Last edited:
boy you are so wrong its making me cringe.

first off, to address your point the FDA approves many things like tabacco, cosmetics, bandaids, contact lenses, etc.

are you eating those things?? lol maybe.

second, the FDA has a specific distinction between regulated products "human drugs" in one category and "Vaccines" in a separate category.

youre wrong in like 5 different ways here

"Tabacco" that made me actually lol.

"Quickly eliminated from the body"
"Degrades incredibly rapidly"

These are the facts.

Vaccines are just designed to deliver a payload and then are quickly eliminated by the body,” Goepfert said. “This is particularly true of the mRNA vaccines. mRNA degrades incredibly rapidly. You wouldn’t expect any of these vaccines to have any long-term side effects. And in fact, this has never occurred with any vaccine.”

"Quickly eliminated from the body"
"Degrades incredibly rapidly"

These are the facts.

Vaccines are just designed to deliver a payload and then are quickly eliminated by the body,” Goepfert said. “This is particularly true of the mRNA vaccines. mRNA degrades incredibly rapidly. You wouldn’t expect any of these vaccines to have any long-term side effects. And in fact, this has never occurred with any vaccine.”
So then the vaccine companies and the FDA will stop monitoring immediately, right?

I think people object to your slant in your posts about the vaccines Hall85. You do make it sound like hey, we need to be careful about these vaccines because we do not know the long term effects. Certainly SHU09 is part of that particular fearmongering sentiment. And I am not saying you are part of the extreme no vax people who are completely off their rocker.

The facts are that side effects are really minimum at this point in time. Can there be some possible side effect years from now, the answer is yes but it is remote. You tend to like to bunch up your statements that make the long term side effects of CoVid the disease are equal to the long term side effects of the vaccine are equally unknown and equally as dangerous. And that’s not true at all. Just my take from your posts.

Certainly SHU09 is part of that particular fearmongering sentiment.
Hahahaha! So fearful that I took it myself after taking my time to do my due diligence on it rather than running to a pharmacy because Fauci or Murphy told me to. Get a clue.

I think people object to your slant in your posts about the vaccines Hall85. You do make it sound like hey, we need to be careful about these vaccines because we do not know the long term effects. Certainly SHU09 is part of that particular fearmongering sentiment. And I am not saying you are part of the extreme no vax people who are completely off their rocker.

The facts are that sideJo effects are really minimum at this point in time. Can there be some possible side effect years from now, the answer is yes but it is remote. You tend to like to bunch up your statements that make the long term side effects of CoVid the disease are equal to the long term side effects of the vaccine are equally unknown and equally as dangerous. And that’s not true at all. Just my take from your posts.
That’s just your slant. I’ve been consistent all along. First thing to consider is your personal risk profile and managing a plan with your physician. Creation of the therapies and vaccinations has been live theater. And we learn more each day.

I don’t believe in absolutes or one-size-fits-all. There are no such thing as equal unknowns. Do you want to call that a slant, fine? Bunch up my statements? I repeat my position over and over. My job is not to convince others…..there are people here that do appreciate the information. At the end of the day, that’s all that matters.

I listen to a lot of experts that are a heck of a lot smarter and experienced than me on this topic. I am fortunate to have access and be able to triangulate it all.

It's pointless to engage with someone who has an opinion that I will never be able to change.

It's pointless to engage with someone who has an opinion that I will never be able to change.
honeslty the same can be said about you. youve been caught in false logic a few times and show no sign of learning from the opposing view point.

even now when pointed out for being wrong you say "cool", then maintain the same POV.

im happy to learn a lot of new info and view points from you and hall85 but its not the same in return.

and yes i know ur prob writing most of this toward knies but there is a clear double standard on both sides

I'm only wrong in your opinion. Your opinion means squat in the grand scheme, as does mine.

Hahahaha! So fearful that I took it myself after taking my time to do my due diligence on it rather than running to a pharmacy because Fauci or Murphy told me to. Get a clue.
LOL, SHU09 you have been wrong at every turn with CoVid, yet you still like to go on and on with your thoughts. It was just a flu, its is not going kill too many people, the vaccine is a waste for someone as healthy and young as a person like you. What was your due diligence, did you speak to your Dr and he said don't be a moron and take the vaccine? So I guess your Dr agreed with Fauci? How about that. I guess that Fauci was right after all. Your rifdiculous the government is taking away my rights tirade. All nonsense.

I have been correct. It is not a serious illness unless you are old and/or at risk with co-morbidities. This omicron nonsense will be even less severe.

Yes, I talked to my doctor. That was the final step in doing my due diligence. I read about it over weeks/months, waited to see how many people got adverse reactions and then talked to my doctor in September. Everyone should talk to their doctor before taking any medication.

I have been correct. It is not a serious illness unless you are old and/or at risk with co-morbidities. This omicron nonsense will be even less severe.
Well, then you are contradicting yourself. If you believe that it is not a serious illness unless old or with co-morbidities, then you should not have got the vaccine. Hell, you don't get the flu shot so surely CoVid wouldn't have effected you.

Or, is it that it was a pretty serious illness that is obviously worse than the flu

Taking your logic, you are saying, polio wasn't a serious disease. At its peak, it only infected 50,000 people with 3000 deaths.

Maybe I have a co-morbidity? Maybe I was forced to get it? Maybe I just don't want to get sick? Maybe none of the above?

It's none of your business just because you want to score cheap points on a message board.

No one has been “right” all the time about this COVID mess. Shu09 has been pretty consistent on his logic throughout this, and I find myself either agreeing with what he says many times or at least acknowledging there is some sense to it.

I’m vaccinated but the illogical restrictions, contradictory rules and other aspect of this, including how we’ve treated our kids as a society in certain parts of the country, is mind-boggling. And something we are going to look back on a decade from now and wish we did differently.

This hypocrisy extends to our own program. From other posts, and related “silence” from connected folks about the topic, it is pretty clear we have unvaccinated players. And I don’t understand how some folks so concerned about the risk, safety and morality of this - and adamant about both vaccines and restrictions - are able to wave their pom-poms and ignore that. Be consistent.

Sure, just ignore the facts like you have. You know the answer. The monitoring will continue in case there are adverse events.

Haha the monitoring has nothing to do with the fact that the MRNA is quickly eliminated from the body.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha the monitoring has nothing to do with the fact that the MRNA is quickly eliminated from the body.
Circular discussion…I really don’t care what you think. I’ve addressed the questions with facts. Believe what you want…I’m not twisting your arm or calling you names.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT